Chapter 18

Chapter 18
Fairy Play
.•°°•☆ ☆•°°•.

Jungkook's POV

I blew onto my hot noodles having breakfast after Minhan awakened me with her loud giggles. She was just having the fun of her life being asleep on my chest, and she was the happiest princess ever.

Minhan was seated on my lap very still as she stared at the noodles wherever it moves with a drooling mouth. Her doe eyes attentively looking at the noodles, occasionally licking her mouth and gulping loudly making it obvious she wants a bite.

After making sure the noodles aren't too hot anymore, I held her chin and tilted her head up. "Ahhh! Open wide~" and she made the loudest 'ahhh' with a large mouth. I placed the food inside her mouth, and made sure they're not long enough, or large enough to choke her.

As soon as she started chewing, I immediately scooped up a large amount of noodles and shoved them inside my mouth. I don't care if it's hot and burned my tounge. I'm hungry, and this adorable little thing stole my time to feed myself. I feed her, I scoop up for myself, I blow onto it, and before I could put it in my mouth, she has finished chewing and asks for more. And as the greatest dad in the world, I'd put myself last for her...but she ate a lot already and I had only fed myself 2 times. It's unfair!

"Ahhh!!" she let out a loud sound with her mouth wide open... I pouted in frustration and greedily pushed the food away. Holding her small body, I turned her to make her face me, clasping her face inbetween my palms and puffed her cheeks out making her look like a pufferfish.

"Princess, aren't you full already?" I asked with my baby-ish tone...every baby like her loves it. She smiled widely and shook her head in response. "Noodles are unhealthy, baby. You've eaten enough. If you're still hungry, I can get you biscuits."

She whined and pouted. I shook it off and continued to feed myself. "Can I have gummies?"

"No."

"Candies?"

"No," she huffed cutely and slammed her head on my chest faking a cry. Wow! My princess is literally a born actress!! "Your cries doesn't fool me, little one. You're getting biscuits."

"Okay..." she responded shortly which left me confused. She usually insists alot and would have it her way... I'm surprised she giving in! "I'm going to be a good girl!"

"Oh, really? You should always be like that, princess. It makes daddy happy," I said and started to bounce my leg, knowing so much that she enjoys this. As much as her mom ;)

"I will be a good girl so daddy gives me a sister!" she placed her chin on my chest and looked up at me with sparkles in her eyes. "When you and mommy wrestle, please let mommy win so I'd get a younger sister!"

I sweated and stared at her innocent bambi eyes. Such precious little thing... I don't want you to grow up and know the reality in this world... Please, never grow up, my baby...

"Baby--- Listen, princess, it's not easy to get a younger sibling, okay?" I tried to convince her. "Yes, we...uh...wrestle... But you know Daddy's big, and Mommy is too small to win against Daddy..."

What's big?😏

"Then we fill up papers--- you won't understand that. And...uhh...we have to plant seed, you know? And once it grew healthy and beautiful, the Baby Corperation will give us the approval to...have a baby delivered to our house!"