Chapter 7

7장
I Still Love Her
.•°°•☆ ☆•°°•.

Jungkook's POV

So, I ended up playing with Minhan, but with Minhoo now. How did I manage? I got this two sets of toy swords in Minhoo's bedroom, and we decided to play something for all three of us. Minhan dressed herself up into one of her little gowns, Minhoo wore his spacesuit that he had during last year's halloween, while I--- just duct taped my white shirt in a vest formation.

I took 20 minutes to cut out a box to make it as helmets. We played hide-and-seek, where Minhoo will have to haunt Minhan down, and I try to save her from him. It sounds cringy, but seeing my children have fun, made me feel playful and happy. Minhoo would chase Minhan around, and if I come across them, I'd just scoop Minhan up and have Minhoo chase after me.

Of course, I am a good dad. I run in such a slow pace. More like just fast walking. And Minhoo and I will fight with our swords.

"Ugh!!" I dramatically groaned and fell onto the floor after Minhoo 'stabbed' me. "Blood!! Blood!!! And....ehh," I pulled out my tounge, dramatically died. Minhoo playfully laughed and cheered himself his victory.

"Yeyy!! I win!! I win!!" he sang and playfully danced around. I smiled and sat up, Minhan dropped herself on my lap huffing out a breath.

"I'm tired, Daddy," she hummed and cuddled closer. I took off the box from my head and stood up, carrying her in my arms and sat on the couch.

"Your back is wet, princess. Let's change your clothes. You too, Minhoo. Come on," I said and stood up. I took off the box from Minhoo's head as well, grabbed his hand as we walked upstairs so I can wipe them off and get them changed.

...

I sat on the couch and faced the host who conducted this interview. My heart thumping loudly in my chest, and it's kinda unfair how this interview is.....live. Unlike Y/n's, it's just recorded, but I am participating a live interview. I hope I don't mess this up.

"Good afternoon everybody. Welcome to Hanbin Asks, and today, we have our guest, Mr. Jeon Jungkook," she greeted infront of the camera before facing me. "Good afternoon, Mr. Jeon. We're glad to have you here with us today!" I smiled and nodded my head, sending my greetings back as well. "So, without further ado. Mr. Jeon, what's this about at the hospital? Was somebody sick? Why are you with Ms. Lee?"

"Uhmm. Well, yeah, somebody was sick," I replied in an unsure way. Their questions just went straight to the point.

"Who? How did you end up there? How did it start? Was it any of your children?" she bombarded me with questions. I awkwardly laughed, getting confused which question to answer first.

I licked my lips, scratching my neck before replying. "Actually...it was Y/n. I went out to the toy store to buy something my son wanted along with my daughter as well," I started off, but suddenly felt like I shouldn't have said so, as I feel like I am giving them a very detailed information. "And I came home to notice something off about her, so..."

"Oh, so, what happened to Ms. Lee?"

"She was said to be food poisoned," I replied shortly and just nodded my head. She also nodded and then went on to the next question.

"Mr. Jeon, is it true that you and Ms. Lee faked your divorce to gain more attention and promote your upcoming project?" I frowned. Promote our upcoming project? What does it have to do with our divorce?