Chapter 12

12장
Baby
.•°°•☆ ☆•°°•.

Jungkook's POV

I sighed and sat on Minhoo's bed as I got inside his room. He had his back turned against me as a way of rebellion. Where did I do wrong that they suddenly acted like this? Tell me! I give them the attention they needed, they never lack our attention. I gave them everything they wanted and needed, but only to an extent where they aren't to be spoiled brats. I taught them what's right and what's wrong. Where and what have I missed?

"Minhoo, we need to talk."

"Talk about your disagreement about buying me a VR?" He spat back. I closed my eyes shut controlling this sudden anger that rose in me. How dare he disrespect me?

"That too, but who taught you to disrespect you father, huh? Who taught you to pull out your tounge at whoever you wanna pull your tounge out to?" I immediately went straight to the point.

"No one," he replied bluntly. And now he knows how to lie? Damn, now I know how my parents felt when I was being a brat and when I would lie to them.

"Now you're lying? Nobody taught you how to lie, especially inside this household. This is my house and you follow what I say. You follow the rules I built here," Psyche, I didn't really build us rules. "Who taught you how to disrespect your elders, huh?" He stayed quiet. "Answer me, Jeon Minhoo."

"Dad, I told you. No one," Dad, he sounds so old saying that and I don't like it... Where did my baby boy go? How can he grow up so fast?

"You don't learn something if nobody taught you. Well then, if nobody taught you, then where did you learn that from?" He stayed silent. Great, he knows. "Answer me."

"Jae Yoon," he replied shortly. Jae Yoon? Isn't he the one he mentioned who had a VR?

"You learned it from him...how?"

"H-he was showing me his VR, then his parents came and gave him an Xbox, he didn't like what his parents gave him, and he...did what I did just now," he stuttered. I sighed and pushed his shoulder down, now laid on his back, facing me.

"What he does isn't your business. He is mistreating his parents and they are being controlled by him, which is what I don't want you to be and to do," I spoke as calmly as I could, although Minhoo already started to cry from all of this. "I raised you to be a good boy, Minhoo, not some spoiled kid who gets everything he wants and treats his parents lowly like garbage. You are under me and as long as you are still with me and your Mom, you follow our orders. You follow us, not us who'll follow you."

"I-I'm sorry, Daddy..."

"I must teach you a lesson. I don't want this to happen again, not just to us, but I don't want to hear from someone that you treat your friends and classmates like what Jae Yoon does, okay?" He nodded and replied a quiet 'okay' before I continued. "As your punishment and for you to know your limits as our son, you're not getting that VR. One day when you grow up and earn money on your own, you can buy the latest version of this VR thing."

"Okay, Daddy. I understand," I smiled hearing him say 'Daddy' again. Just a small little baby of mine. I caressed his hair to which he started to smile. "I wanna make money on my own one day!"

"I just want you to enjoy your childhood like a normal kid, Minhoo. Just normal toys that everybody can afford, and not some high-tech gadgets that'd drift you away from what's actually fun. Or possibly, they'd drift you away from us."