Chapter 4

4장
Jeon Family
.•°°•☆ ☆•°°•.

Y/n's POV

"Mommy, Daddy, are you okay?" Minhan asked innocently, sensing something wrong. I pursed my lips and shook my head as I brushed her hair back.

"There's nothing wrong, princess. What made you say so?" I asked and looked into her eyes. She made a sad face, but this time, a real one. She's about to cry as her lips started to tremble.

"You're not looking at Daddy. You two are not giving kisses anymore. And Daddy doesn't live here anymore," she sobbed, her tears trickled down her cheeks. My eyes widen in shock as I couldn't believe a little innocent soul like her would find out about this.

I shook my head and kissed her cheeks, and said, "No, princess. There's nothing wrong with Mommy and Daddy. W-we're fine, look!!" I convinced her and approached Jungkook. I made a smooching sound and got into an angle where she'll think I kissed her father's cheek, infact, I didn't. "See? We're fine!"

"Minhan, Mommy said they're fine. I told you they'll be fine!" Minhoo said and got down from Jungkook's hold, approaching Minhan from me and pulled her down. "Let's go get our plushies and we sleep with Mommy and Daddy!" he suggested. Minhan smiled and they held each other's hands before they ran out of our bedroom.

"It's cute you're holding your sister's hand, Minhoo. You're such a great brother," Jungkook smiled and ruffled Minhoo's hair.

"Because Daddy holds Mommy's hand too!" Minhoo replied.

I turned away and went inside the walk-in closet, avoiding Jungkook at all cost. Before I could close the door, he pushed it back, opening it and welcomed himself inside the closet with me. "Get out, Jungkook. I'm going to change," I softly spoke, my throat tightening.

"Y/n, I---" I cut him off.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked and opened a cupboard, searching for clothes. Half of his clothes were somewhere with him, wherever on Earth he lived now, and half of them are still inside this closet.

"I-I came to meet my family," he replied in a low tone. My actions adruptly stopping, but snapped out of my trance soon and pulled out a shirt and leggings. I pushed him aside and walked out of the walk-in closet, crossing the room to go to the bathroom. I ignored him.

"Y/n, talk to me, please?" he pleaded. Before I closed the bathroom door, I spoke in a hard tone.

"The audacity you have to leave me and step inside like we're fine," and with that, I closed the door of the bathroom.

Jungkook's POV

"Daddy, did you really leave?" I heared Minhoo's voice from behind. My eyes winden and turned back to see them standing by the open door. Minhoo's pillow wrapped around Minhan's head, specifically trying to cover her ears.

I mentally smiled at his brotherly gestures. But, I sighed and approached them shaking my head. "It's not what you think it is," I lied, playing a smile on my lips and pulled down the pillow around Minhan's head. "Wanna help Daddy choose pyjamas? Let's change into onesis!" they gasped and excitedly hopped around.

I pulled them with me in the closet, they both chose the yellow Bunny onesi I have for me to wear. We then went to their rooms, Minhoo wearing a Chase onesi from Paw Patrol while Minhan wore a unicorn onesi.