Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Alone
.•°°•☆ ☆•°°•.

I got back home a little while later. Walking inside the house, it was empty, which means it's only me, and I placed the take-outs on the counter, hoping for them to come home soon so the foods are still hot. Minhoo and Minhan are attending extra classes today, which is stressful for a child if you think, but they enjoy it alot better than expected.

On second thought, maybe I'll just pick them up from school, but that'll be of later.

I fished my phone out of my pocket as it dinged a notification to see my manager texting me.

Manager-nim

new message

< Jungkook-ah, the movie will premier next month. ]
< Are you excited?! ]

Actually, I'm not... I was even planning not to watch it cause...I'm uncomfortable. Maybe me and Y/n and the children will elope next month to avoid that movie.

Elope to where?

A vacation trip sounds nice... That is, if any of us got no work to do. We can always make excuse letters for our children, which isn't much of a problem...but Y/n's work? Mine? Aish... I just want to be nowhere near that movie.

< I see you're seening my message. ]
< You're not excited, aren't you? ]

[ I'm sorry, hyung... >

< It's okay, Jungkook. I understand why. ]

If he really does understand... Anyways, I walked to the livingroom and sat on the couch, gasping - almost screaming like a gal - when I saw Y/n walk down the stairs.

"GOSH!!! You almost scared me!" Lie. I did got scared. She smiled apologetically and walked to the kitchen to see the take-outs. "Since when did you arrive home?"

"20 minutes ago?" she replied and opened the plastic bag, digging out the containers, taking a whiff from each of them. "Where were you?"

I stood and walked towards her. "Got my wounds dressed and met my parents at a restaurant. I bought take-outs along the way."

"Thank you. I feel really lazy to cook right now," I chuckled and sat on a stool facing her.

"I can always be the one to cook when you're lazy..."

"And I was craving for take-outs," I proudly smiled at myself to know that I brought home take-outs. "The kids?"

"Yeah, I was planning to pick them up now. Should I?" I asked. She nodded and hastly ran up the stairs.

"And I'm coming with you!!" to which I nodded and placed the take-outs back inside the plastic bag. Walking to the front door, I got my coat and car keys, crouching down to wear back my shoes that I kicked off awhile ago.

Venturing my way out and into the car, I waited for Y/n as I turned on the car bringing the engines alive, having the car heat up for a little while before turning on the air conditioner. As I closed my side of the door, the passenger's car door opened and sat in Y/n.