Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Thoughts
.•°°•☆ ☆•°°•.

Waking up with a sore back, a sore neck, a cramped leg, and a heavy shoulder, I groaned at the pain and wanted to stretch, but somehow felt confined or trapped. I looked down to see Y/n peacefully asleep on my shoulder, both of us sleeping in a sitting position, and our legs tucked near us all tangled.

Still sleepy and liking the comfort, I took advantage of this and slowly pushed us down as we now laid. Legs stretched, and it was such a good feeling! But not a minute later, I knocked back asleep.

...

"Daddy, Mommy, wake up!" I heared Minhan's voice, and it brought me back to consciousness when I felt a weight or two on my body, both hopping enthusiastically as if they're having the best day of their lives. I lazily groaned and unwrapped my arms around Y/n's waist as she stirred awake, hugging the siblings' hips as I pulled them down near me.

I'm too tired to wake up at the moment, so I tried to go back to sleep while I cuddled them close to me.

"Daddy and Mommy left us alone and they slept here. Daddy, are you making us a younger sibling?" I jolted awake at Minhoo's question as he innocently smiled. Minhan kicking her legs excitedly at the mention of a 'younger sibling'.

A year ago, Minhan asked for a younger sibling, a girl at that... But me and Y/n thought two children are more than enough for us. We are contented...we are happy with just the two of them, all four of us. And it's not like Minhan really need one. If she wants someone who she can play princess with, she have friends. She have her Mommy to play with her...and if not Y/n, she have me. I don't mind playing girl with my princess. Childhood passes once, and as a parent, it's something that I don't want my children to miss.

"Minhan and Minhoo had been bad children recently... The Baby Company called me back saying that they can't give you a sibling," I said. Yeah, Baby Company. Why not? Yes, they believe in storks delivering the babies. Minhoo was such a good boy when he was two, other than being a crybaby though - which is normal - and he was told that Minhan was his gift for being a good child.

Parents tell their children not to lie, but let's be real, throughout most of their childhood, they're full of lies:)

"Aww..." they both pouted and I mischievously nodded. Them being bad children is just a bad excuse. I'm just...I can't be nervous! Hell, done that a thousand times already! Oh, wait... But on second thought, having a third child ain't a bad idea. But it's up to Y/n now. Ain't it shameful of me to do such thing when we just...became okay...? I mean— I'll just stop.

"Mommy, wakey-wakey!" Minhan called and shaked Y/n awake. Stirring in her sleep, she hummed and cuddled Minhan as she laid ontop of her mother.

"But, Daddy... You know I'll be 7...there's no such thing as Baby Company or storks sending babies..." Minhoo said with a blank look on his face. Raising a brow at him, he then sighed and continued, "I don't know how babies work...but my classmate told me his mom just gave birth to his baby brother, and he told me about birth and stuffs..."

Well... Guess I'm now busted..

"There's no such thing as Baby Company and storks?" Minhan innocently asked as she cocked her head to the side. Aww, she's so cute! "Is it true, Mommy?"

"It is!! My classmate told me that Mommy and Daddy does wrestling. If Daddy wins, we get a baby brother! If Mommy wins, we get a baby sister!"