Chunin Exams Part 2 🌳

Hot Springs

I decided that since I️ was not in the Chunin exams and ️had this stupid mark, I️ would go to the hot springs to relax before the fights began. I️ heard Naruto and Sasuke would be battling today, and I️ wouldn't miss it for the world. I️ sat in the steaming area for about half an hour until I️ heard yelling from outside, but not just anyone's yelling... It was Naruto. What is he doing? I️ looked at the time and saw he would be late. I️ quickly got out of the hot springs bath and heard hard breathing from the men's side. I️ put my towel on and walked to the wall it was coming from. I️ quickly punched, creating a hole making all the other girls get up and run away. "Hey, Perv! What's the deal? Why were you PEEPING?!" I️ heard a slight groan from the other side, I️ was fuming, and I️ wasn't sure if it was the steam or me. I️ stomped away and began dressing. I️ got outside to see a show.

"Naruto Nii-chan! It's that pretty girl from the other day!" Konohamaru pointed at me, but I️ was focused on the bull about to charge for Naruto.

"Oh, H-hey H-H-Hikari. I'm a little late, but—"

*beep...beep... beep...DING!* No words escaped from his mouth before the bull charged full speed, and I️ cracked my knuckles in unison and also fully charged for beating him to a pulp for missing the big day.

"Oh, you better run Naruto... if the bulls don't get you..." I️ had a murderous look in my eye. "I will!" Naruto had a sweat mark appear while looking up at me, jumping from building to building.

He started running full speed at this point. More bulls began to chase him and he looked a bit exhausted. At this rate, he'll use all his energy before the fight. He decided to create clones, but that didn't work either. I️ rolled my eyes and kept running, seeing the entrance coming closer. Two guards were at the gate, but they didn't realize what was coming their way. They all saw dozens of Naruto clones yelling to get out of the way. Soon I️ saw nothing but a puff of smoke, and the guards were left unconscious. The bulls had shaken their heads and started to roam back to their respective places. I️ checked the two guards and put them safely against the posted walls. I️ ran inside the arena, trying to find a seat, but I️ couldn't spot Sakura or Kakashi. I️ looked down into the arena and didn't see Sasuke either. I clenched my fists, thinking about how he told me he was training with Sasuke.

"Those idiots are going to be late and disqualified..."

A guy looked up at me and tugged my shirt. Hey! Sit down! You're in the way!"

A tick mark appeared on my head. "Mind your own business!" He stood up and towered over me, but it didn't faze me, "Or what? Ya gonna call your daddy?"

He went to tug at my collar, and I️ had it with the mockery and the attempt to hurt me. I️ took his huge arm coming at me, diverting it, and once he was behind me, I️ pushed him forward, so he face-planted into another guy's back. That guy was much bigger. He was staring down at him.

"Heyyyyy it wasn't my fault that girl—" He pointed, and I️ was gone looking from above on one of the railings. "Hehehe!" I️ covered my mouth, looking mischievous.

"I️ win." I️ saw the guy get punched and lugged to the other end of the arena. I️ looked down to see the fighting begin.

FF

Sasuke and Kakashi finally showed up, and the battle between Sasuke and Gaara was unique, to say the least. I️ was silently looking at my teammate and spotted the others from way across the stadium. I️ jumped down from the railing, trying to make my way through the crowd, but I️ saw a flash of light, and then the crowd went wild. I️ looked down to see Sasuke's hand inside the dome that Gaara had made. It was quiet for a few moments when there was a scream from the inside.