Get the Bells 🔔

I snapped awake right at 5, the exact time we were supposed to be at the training grounds. A quiet laugh escaped me as I got up and whipped up a quick breakfast. Once I was done eating, I got dressed and started my journey there. I chose the scenic route, betting I'd still beat Kakashi there. The village was calm and quiet, the streets clear and the restaurants still closed, giving me a peaceful moment to breathe and take it all in.

I finally got to the training grounds and saw the three of them, snoozing away. Figuring I might as well join them, I snuck up a nearby tree for a quick nap. I was jolted awake a few hours later by something poking my face. My eyes fluttered open to see Naruto's blue eyes staring right into mine. A surprised shriek escaped me, and I smacked him; we both tumbled down. Poor Naruto took the brunt of the fall. Sakura was blushing a bright red, and Kakashi just raised an eyebrow at us. I glanced around, half-expecting Sasuke to be giving me the evil eye, but he was nowhere in sight.

"Where's the Uchiha?" -.-' I asked, annoyed by just the name. Naruto was rubbing his back and then shocked as ever pointed below me.

Sakura was now yelling at me, "Get off my Sasuke!!" I glanced down and instantly wished I hadn't, because he was glaring straight at me. A nervous laugh slipped out and I bolted, taking cover behind Sakura.

"Sakura, I've told you a million times, I'm not into guys like him. No worries, okay?" I said quietly, giving her shoulder a gentle pat.

"Eh!?! No way, you're joking! We're talking about the same guy, right?" She was in slight disbelief.

"Yes..." I stared back with a blank expression on my face.  (¯ . ¯٥)

"Alright, everyone. Come on this way." Kakashi led us to a bunch of logs. He then set a timer on top of one. "You guys have until noon to get these bells from me."

So, it is the same bell test. I've never done it with a team, but I understand teamwork is needed. It's the most essential thing about being a ninja.

"Why are there only three?" Sakura asked, pointing the most important part out. She not as dense as I thought.  I made a suggesting expression with my lips. 

"These are the things that decide whether you pass or fail. Take these from me, and you pass. The other three will be tied up, and I will eat in front of them. But, of course, you guys can also fail together; in the case that it happens, then all of you will be tied up to the logs while I eat my lunch in front of you." I heard the grumbling stomachs of the three next to me.

Looks like they cracked the code on the no-eating thing. Good thing I ate!

"You can use any weapon of your choice to get these bells from me. Even Shuriken."

"But those are too dangerous, Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura yelled out.

"Yea... She does have a point. You said get them by any means. Do you really wanna go there?" He looked at me and had a sweat drop above his head.

"Yes. Now you have the idea of it. I am starting to like you guys." He paused for a moment and then continued. "Now. Begin!" He yelled out.

Me, Sakura, and the Uchiha hid as soon as he said to begin. I looked into the clearing to see Naruto was just standing there. I whispered under my breath.

"Oh, Naruto. We have to work together toget--" I stopped my sentence midway... Work together.

I peeked over at the other two hiding out. As usual, Sakura was glued to Sasuke. I rolled my eyes but tried to maintain my composure. They won't wanna be in a team. Maybe if I try to get them one by one. I looked down to see Kakashi sticking his finger up Naruto's butt. -___-' He fell in the water, made a bunch of clones, and popped out attacking Kakashi. I shook my head as Kakashi turned himself into one of the clones. They all began to fight against one another, and they destroyed themselves. After the whole thing cleared, Naruto was the only one standing, and a shadow bell was in the clearing.