Gaara of the Desert 🏜

After the mission, I️ took some time to train a little more by myself. I need to improve my taijutsu and learn how to control water more.

I started with the usual 10 km run, 1000 sit-ups, and 1000 push-ups. I never ended finishing them, I only ended up getting to roughly 100. I made a clone of myself ordering her to come at me full force, which she did but it wasn't as effective as going against someone who had a different ability. I was out of breath and fell on the patch of grass, looking at the sky. I took some time to develop more chakra.

I felt a tingling in my eyes and activated my Seiun no Me, my hair turning white in the process. I got into a fighting position and tried to focus my energy on the target ahead, but my eyes were always burning in pain. I deactivated them due to the pain.  I want to learn more about my kekkei genkei and why it hurts so much to activate it. I was tired after training for the first portion of the morning, so I walked over to the waterfall nearby attempting to wash my face with cold water. I ended up seeing Sasuke catching Naruto on the way down.

What are they up to now? They have been at it since the bridge... "Tch, why do I care..." I waited for them to leave and then walked up to the water. I started by making small waves with giant bubbles of light inside them. I sent them flying to the nearest log breaking it in half. I felt a pair of eyes on me and looked around to see who it was.

"H-Hinata?" She blushed and looked away, "Hey! Come out! Do you mind training with me! I know your family has the Byakugan. Do you mind fighting me with hand-to-hand combat? I need to get better." I smiled as she twiddled her fingers.

"W-w-what if I hurt y-you?" I giggled.

"Hinata, I want you to give it your all. I need to get better, and sometimes to get better, I need to get hurt. Now come here!" Hinata has always been quiet; I know she has a thing for Naruto. I keep my mouth shut and try to act like it's nothing. "Alright, you ready?" She nodded activating her Byakugan. We were going at it for a few minutes, and I was dodging her attacks until I started to feel burning in my eyes again. She started doing her signature gentle fist, but my eyes were irritating me. She landed her blows on my arm, legs, and chest. My insides felt like they were burning. I dropped to one knee; my gaze fixed on her. She looked so frightened, like she was blaming herself for what had just happened, fearing that she might have hurt me.

"H-Hikari-chan!!" I was out of breath because I had never really practiced hand-to-hand. "I-I don't want to h-hurt you."

"What do you mean? You did exactly what I wanted you to do." I put my thumb up and held onto myself before smiling at her to once more let her know I would be okay. I then saw a brown-haired boy with a puppy and a guy with sunglasses emerge from the forest looking for her.

"Hinata, we have been looking all over for you. And well, if it isn't Hikari, the girl who didn't want to answer any more questions the first day we met her." I looked at him and started to chuckle.

"Oh, that? I'm sorry, I kept getting asked bizarre questions that day and didn't want to answer them either." I laughed a little awkwardly. "Unfortunately, it seems as though I need to leave AGAIN. Sorry. I'll get to talk to you all someday!!" I smiled and left, making my way home getting dressed in my normal attire. I wasn't expecting to get hurt in Konoha, and I wanted to look at the garden nearby and see Lord Hokage about a few things on my mind. I swept my hair into a high ponytail, and I started to go on my usual walk around town. I stopped for some Dango, my favorite food. I talked to some people in town and kept walking until I saw Naruto talking with Konohamaru and his friends.

"Na-ru-to!" I let out a playful, sing-song yell, catching the attention of everyone around. When they looked up at me, the three younger ones all had those starry-eyed, heart-eye expressions.