Showdown at the Bridge 🌉

I had woken up to the sun in my eyes. I looked around, hearing not a peep when suddenly I heard Naruto yelling. "I'm late, I'm late!" I heard running downstairs and decided to get ready and head out soon after. I rubbed my eyes, quickly brushed my hair, and saw Tsunami was cooking.

"Hello dear, would you like to eat?" I shook my head, "No time, ma'am. I think I'll skip breakfast this time. Thank you, though!" I waved to her starting my run to the bridge. I caught up with Naruto within a few minutes. "Were you just going to leave me back there?" He laughed a bit but looked down to see a boar was killed. I saw it too and looked at Naruto. "Go back and help Inari. He needs you more than ever." He nodded turning back in the direction of the house.

This is not good. If those people were headed to Tazuna's house, they must have been ordered to get him. Putting his family in danger. I need to get to the bridge. 

I picked up my pace and finally made it to the bridge. I was surrounded by mist, The battle has already begun. I need to get to the others. But I need to be quiet about it. 

I looked down at the bridge. I can go under!  I channeled chakra into my feet, securing myself to the bottom of the bridge. Gradually, I sensed the presence of my team and Zabuza nearby. Gritting my teeth, I propelled myself out from under the bridge and found myself face to face with Zabuza...

"Whoops!" I quickly dodged Zabuza's sword and retaliated with water bullets, buying myself some space. I rushed back to join Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke, forming a protective formation as we faced Zabuza and the masked boy. The battle was about to intensify, and I remained focused on the impending clash.

"S-Sorry I'm late, guys." Sasuke started his defense as I nodded at his skillful moves, acknowledging his contribution to the fight. The masked boy was sent flying back to Zabuza, and I could sense tension rising among our opponents. As the battle raged on, I stayed focused on our teamwork and strategy, determined to overcome this challenge.

"Haku, don't go so easy on him. I see you're holding back." There was a pause.

"Let me do this my way." I observed the situation carefully as Sasuke disappeared among the mirrors. It appeared to be a genjutsu, and I knew I had to act quickly to break it. With a swift hand gesture, I unleashed a burst of chakra to disrupt the genjutsu's hold on Sasuke, aiming to free him from the illusion.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura yelled out.

"Sakura, please calm down. That will not help in this situation." I looked into the dome of mirrors seeing Sasuke had no way out. Senbons started flying towards him.

"Sasuke!" Kakashi yelled out.

This is serious if he is also on edge. Hang in there, Sasuke. I will try to help. I looked at Zabuza, who started directing his conversation to Kakashi. Sakura was looking between the screams of Sasuke and Zabuza.

"Tazuna, I know I need to protect you, but I also need to protect my team." He looked at her.

"I understand. I shouldn't have gotten you into my mess. Go... Help him."

Sakura nodded and made her way towards Sasuke. She grabbed a kunai and hurled it towards him, hoping it would help him break out. But Haku was quick, snatching the kunai out of the air before it could reach Sasuke.

"You cannot help him; I am in control of the mirrors." Just then, a shuriken was thrown, it hit Haku in the face, and he hit the floor instantly. A loud explosion was seen, and in the midst, Naruto was there.

"Naruto..." I smiled with a sigh of relief.

"NARUTO!" Sakura yelled as happy as I️ had ever seen her about Naruto.