"Ok, here we are. What do you girls think?" Hannah held up the old, white dress. 

 "Hmmm.....I'm gonna need to see you in it before I make my decision." I told her. 

 She nodded and went into her parent's bathroom to change. She returned wearing the dress. 

 "I think it's nice....But it definitely needs something..." Dianna murmured. 

 "Well, we don't have time to add anything! It's hopeless...." Hannah exclaimed, plopping herself on the bed. 

 "Now don't be so sure. Leave it to us." I smiled. 

 "What are you gonna do, Lynn?" she asked. "We are going to transform this into your dream dress!" I declared. 

 "For sure! No worries, sis! I'm sure mom won't mind. But...Maybe to be sure I'll ask her." Dianna said. 

 "And I'll ask Janie to help us. She's really good with this kind of stuff." Mia smiled. Her smile was so sweet. 

 "Well.....If your sure you can do it before the wedding...Then I guess, go for it." Hannah told us. She didn't sound so sure, but trust me. When she sees the finished product, she's going to be very glad we did it. 

 "I'll start sketching ideas. You go hang out with Liam." I told her. 

 She nodded. 

 "I'll go ask mom about altering the dress. Mia can go with you to ask Janie." Dianna replied. 

 "Sure! I'll be right back with Janie!" 

Mia's POV:

 "I'm going to get my sister. I'll be back soon, Wilson." I smiled at my mate. 

 "Can I come along? I'd love to meet your sister."

  I nodded. "Of course. I'd like it very much if you came along." I told him, before turning to Hannah. 

 She smiled and nodded. "Let's go, you two. I'm going to visit Liam, mom! I'll see you later!" 

 "Alright, honey! Make sure your back for dinner! I'm making something special." Mrs. Scott called. 

 After saying goodbye to Eric, Mr. and Mrs. Scott, we left the house.

  "So, I heard Liam is the future Alpha of this pack. That true, Hannah?" Wilson asked. 

 "Yes, it is." she replied. 

 "Is he really blind?" 

 Before anyone could answer him, Hannah called out, "Liam! Watch out!" Liam was walking with Jake and Hannah's warning came too late. He had bumped right into Wilson. 

 "Oh my word! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you!" Liam exclaimed as Hannah rushed over to help him up. 

 "No harm done. Your name is Liam right? Like the Alpha's son?" Wilson asked. 

 "Yes, it is. I am Alpha Ethan's son. This is my younger brother, Jake. Again, I'm really sorry for bumping into you. I've gotten so used to walking around the pack, I guess I slacked off on using my cane."

  "That's amazing!" Wilson said. 

 "What is, Wilson?" I asked. 

 "Well, I've never really known anyone blind before. I just find it really cool how you can get around and do things even though you can't see."

  We all laughed. 

 "What's so funny?" Wilson asked. 

 "Well, actually, after I went blind, I didn't think I could. But Hannah showed me otherwise." Liam smiled. 

 "Interesting..Eric would be fascinated by your story. He is very intrigued by people with disabilities. He even helps out sometimes at a place back home that is designed to help them." Wilson said. 

 "Well, I won't mind talking to him at all, if that's what your saying." Liam chuckled. 

 "Cool! Eric will be excited to know that you agreed to talk to him. Eric really loves helping and working with these people. He really respects them. They can do a lot and they don't let their disabilities get to them. He finds them amazing, and quite frankly, I think it's starting to rub off on me." 

 "Well, when Liam went blind, I had a feeling he was meant for something special. Though, whenever I tried to tell him that, he thought I was nuts." I stated. 

 Liam blushed with embarrassment. "Well, not anymore....I think I believe you now, Mia." 

 "Well, I'd better go get my sister. I'll see you two later!" I smiled and waved to Hannah and Liam, though I obviously knew Liam couldn't see me. Wilson and I went into the pack house, to find my sister Janie sitting in the living room, deeply involved in a mystery book. 

 "Sis, I'd like you to meet some one." I said coming into the room.

  She looked up at me and Wilson. "Who is it, Sister?" she asked. 

 "This is Wilson. My mate." I smiled as I looked over at him. He looked at me with a big smile. I love his smile...

 "Mate??? Since when?!" she exclaimed. 

 "Oh, we just met an hour or two ago, thereabouts. And honestly, I couldn't be happier..." Wilson said, inching towards me. I was completely welcoming this moment, but Janie wasn't. 

 "Ok, you two. You can kiss each other on your wedding day. Mia, I am so happy for you. I know you've been waiting a long time for this." I smiled. 

 "I have.." I said.