20

The Marauders and Diane agreed to meet in Diagon Alley to buy all the school supplies together. Remus wrote to Diane that, in addition to school books, he had to buy some books about dark creatures. When she asked him why, he said he was just interested in it.

James and Sirius said they wished Zonco to be in Diagon Alley so they could take the others there. When Diane asked them about this place, they gave a short answer that was enough for her to want to go there."It is heaven, Dia, heaven!" they wrote.

Peter said he wanted the Honeydukes to be in Diagon Alley, and James and Sirius said that he only thinks about food.

So Diane was looking forward to the trip to the Diagon Alley for friends to tell more about Zonko and Honeydukes.

They didn't go to the Diagon Alley.

***

Prewetts were having supper in the living room.

"My little fairy has grown up!" Stella smiled, putting the Lemon Pie on the table.

"She's only 16, Stella, and she's already dating some Weaselbert!" Andrew grumbled.

"Dad, his name is Arthur Weasley!".

"Andrew, your daughter is a big girl, and she can make her own decisions!" Stella sat down next to Diane.

"And I love him!".

"And she loves him!".

"And we're going to get married right after we graduate from Hogwarts!".

"And they are going to... Wait, what?!" Stella looked at Molly in shock.

"Isn't it too early to think about marriage, young lady?" said Andrew harshly.

"But dad!..."

"It's bad enough you started dating him without my knowledge, and the wedding is gonna play after graduation! I bet this girl wants my death!".

"But... Mom!". Stella was reading newspaper.

"Wait, honey. What are you talking about?" she asked without taking her eyes off the newspaper.

"Seriously, Mom?!" Molly turned red.

Diana read the horror in her mother's eyes.

"I'm afraid you can't go with your friends to Diagon Alley, little bee." Stella said and looked up at Diane.

"Why the hell not?!".

"Language, Diane!" Andrew shouted.

"There was an attack on Diagon Alley".