13

"Now I understand why the passage was so small" chuckled Diane, taking a sip from her cup. They were sitting in the kitchen with Remus, surrounded with millions of house-elves. Kitchen looked like the Great Hall. Remus explained that the elves sent food to the Great Hall through this kitchen.

Suddenly there was a noise on the other side of the door. James, Sirius and Peter came in.

"Fortunately, McGonagall didn't catch us this time" Black said.

"This time" Remus said strictly. James looked sad. He came to Diane and said: "I'msorryIactedlikesuchajerk".

"Excuse me?" Diane couldn't hear him as he was talking too fast.

"I said that I'm sorry, I acted like such a jerk".

"That's for sure".

"Excuse me?" now it was James' turn to say it. He looked at Diana ironically. It was hard for him to hold back his laughter. It was difficult for Sirius, Rimus, and Peter to hold back their laughter too.

"What?" Diane began to laugh. "It's my opinion!". They all began to laugh.

"All right, let's start from scratch!" suggested Sirius. "I'm Sirius Black".

"I am Peter Pettigrew".

"You know me".

"My name is Diane Prewett".

They all looked at James.

"I'm... um... James. I'm James Potter. Yeah".

"Nice to meet you. All of you" Diane smiled.

Was it her imagination, or had she made friends?

The great story began...

TRAILER FOR THE STORY [NOT MY EDIT]:

The great story began...