十五

STOP! [this story is discountinued only on this account. please view the entire active fanfiction at @doveyloveyducks]

~𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞~

i once was cinderella, but then it struck midnight

---

before the before

" we should go outside." taehyung said loudly.

jeongguk kissed the boy's earlobe, then the right temple, dismissing taehyungs words.

however, taehyung jerked up violently, hitting his head on his boyfriend's chin in the process.  he rolled off the bed as jeongguk kept his position under the blanket, rubbing his bruised chin.

" oh come on bunny!" taehyung pleaded, throwing open the curtains. the brightness was too harsh, but taehyung didnt seem to mind. jeongguk, on the other hand, threw a pillow over his face and shook his head.

" lets go have fun, ggukie! ggukie, please!" 

jeongguk groaned and sat up, his hair messy. when he spoke, his voice was groggy and tired. " sweetness, cant we just cuddle today?"

" we did that yesterday, you lazy toad! come on, come on!" taehyung squeaked, pulling jeongguk out of the bed.

" but darling!"

" dont complain to me lover boy! lets go, lets go!"  he pulled himself into an oversized olive cardigan and tossed jeongguk's leather jacket, the thing he wore everyday, to the grumbling boy.

moments later, the two were in the corrider-jeongguk still upset and tired, taehyung energetically excited. 

" race you!" he shrieked, half laughing. taehyung pushed open the door to the stairs; every time they crossed those stairs taehyung would insist a race. but having a boyfriend who just wanted to kiss, hug and simply love you in one place wasn't exactly ideal for something thrilling and chaotic-though taehyung couldn't help but obey jeongguk sometimes and spend their day in his way. 

taehyung tumbled down the stairs in an instance-both of them knew jeongguk always let him win, though if he actually tried taehyung would still be on level three by the time jeongguk was across the school. he strolled down the stairs casually, one hand in his pocket and another trying to fix his hair-but as he was occupied with that , his earring had gotten tangled with strands of black.

taehyung was waiting for him at the bottom landing of their school, a wide hall of lockers and alleys and doors. he stood on his tiptoes to unhook the earring from jeongguk's hair, kissed him on the nose, and grabbing him by the wrist, he pulled the other toward the tall glass doors to the outside campus.

but the couple was stopped by a short chestnut haired boy.

" hi tae!"

taehyung stopped. "oh hyunsoo,hello!"

the shy boy in front of the two looked from taehyung to jeongguk, who towered a foot over him, a ruthless expression forming beneath his skin.

" uh h-hi j-jeongguk-ssi?"

" do i know you?" jeongguk snarled, not bothering to fix his haughty tone. he looked hyunsoo up and down, determining that the boy was perhaps not worthy of his or his boyfriends attention.

taehyung rolled his eyes and swatted jeongguk's hand. " be nice."

"sweetness i only-"

the poor boy hyunsoo started to sweat furiously, obviously fearing jeongguks intimidating aura. his face had turned pink, and he scurried away, shouting and waving good bye to taehyung: