~𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜~

we were young flames, burning bright, entangling, dancing, singing-till we died into smoke

---

before the before

" ggukie. ggukie. ggukie, im bored, can't we do something?" 

fifteen year old kim taehyung was sprawled face up on the bed of his boyfriend's dormitory. 

" im sorry sweetness, im busy."

jungkook, who just turned sixteen, was sitting on the edge of the bed looking intently at his computer which was open on his lap.

taehyung sat up and crawled toward the other boy, then rolled over on his back and let his head fall onto the computer's keyboard.

" taehyung!"

but the boy just pouted as cutely as he could and made his eyes turn as big as quarters. jungkook sighed and closed his computer, throwing it to the side of the bed. taehyung changed his position and sat up on jungkook's lap backwards-he was just short enough to be able to tuck his entire upper body under jungkook's chin if he bent his back ever so slightly. taehyung could only see the latter's collarbones and his shirt, not his face, since he wasn't facing forwards. he hummed at the feeling of jungkook's chin on his head, closing his eyes. could they just stay like that forever?

jungkook, on the other hand, had other ideas. he leaned down and kissed the corners of taehyung's eyes, his hands traveling to taehyung's waist, hugging him. 

" darling, i've got to go now. i told you i was busy."

taehyung groused in disappointment. " fine, but i wouldn't call busy as hanging out with your online overcaught friends."

" overwatch, love." jungkook murmured, leaning down to peck taehyung's chin.

" thats what i said!"

" whatever. got to go." jungkook lifted taehyung off his lap and stood up. 

taehyung growled. " dont forget to get me a seven eleven slurpee."

" im a broke high school student remember?"

" i gave you like 9000 won, gguks."

" yeah whatever okay. bye darling!" 

--

a cute ( very very short) one of their past ><