Chapter 71

Make sure you check out my bestie, UghSt00pid 's chapter before this one! <3

Chapter 71

Make sure you check out my bestie, @ughst00pid's chapter before this one! <3

Camden's POV

"Mama? Where we go?" I hear my princess ask my wife.

"It's a surprise, baby." Scarlett turns to look at her in the backseat.

"Mommy? Where we go?" She tries again. I make eye contact with her in the rear view mirror and smile at her adorable little face.

"No way, princess. It's a surprise." She pouts at me and I squeeze Scarlett's thigh.

"It otay Bwie!" Mila chirps from her car seat.

After a little incident involving some hair pulling and some jealousy; Hazel and Scarlett decided to let Mila ride with us. She is feeling a little territorial over Briella, and Genny being the "big girl" she is, said it was okay if she rode with her Mommy and Daddy. Technically, she is older than both of them in headspace.. combined.

"We're almost there." Scarlett smiles and looks in the side mirror, watching Theo and Henry follow in their vehicles.

The girls first meeting could have went better, but we're all putting it behind us.

It takes forever to get to the underground parking. We only have to walk a block from here, thank god. Walking in downtown with three crazy littles is going to make my anxiety insane.

I park, getting out and opening Mila's door. She eyes me while I unbuckle her car seat straps. I wink at her and smile, causing her to giggle with her fingers in her mouth. I lift her up on my hip and make my way around the car to Scarlett and Briella's side. Hazel comes over from their parking spot, smiling when she sees her daughter.

"Hi pea, did you have a good drive?"

Mila reaches for her mother with a big smile when she gets close.

"They were angels." Scarlett kisses Briella's head.

"Good girl." Hazel mumbles with her lips against Mila's cheek. Mila is eating up this attention, I can tell.

"Should we catch up to everyone else?" I look for the rest of the group seeing them all gathering around the Thomas's rental. We make our way over and all start the trek to the kids surprise.

"Where are we going, Daddy?" Genny looks up at Henry as she swings their hands.

"You'll find out in a minute, doll." Henry winks at her and I look away. It's still really weird to see Genevieve like this. And hearing her call them Mommy and Daddy is something that will take some getting used to. The guys all pull ahead with their long legs. They aren't paying much attention and I can see Theo and Henry deep in conversation. I've never seen Henry quite so animated. My face must show my confusion because Hazel rolls her eyes.

"They're debating Canadian vs. American law. They will probably be at it all day."

I laugh, shaking my head when Kelly and Genny turn to face us, waiting for us to catch up. I rush ahead of the girls and get my phone out. I want to capture their little faces when they see where we are. I turn and start recording right as Genny figures it out. She gasps and stops dead in her tracks.

"The aquarium!" She points up at the display in front of Ripley's aquarium. Mila and Briella look at it wide eyed before Mila starts wiggling to get down.