Chapter 52

AN: smut warning for this chapter. Some of you dirty buggers were wondering what Scarlett and Camden are like in bed, so here you go. ;)

This chapter won't really add anything to the story, so if you don't want to read it; you can skip to the next.

Scarlett's POV

I'm sitting in the rocking chair in the nursery rocking my baby. I missed her so much while I was busy with work. I need to hire more people so I can cut back my hours.

I took tomorrow off because I wanted to spend time with Briella. It's Friday and she has them off, only to be reminded by my wife that she has an interior decorator coming to work on our place. I mean I could take Briella out somewhere but that is kind of rude considering this woman is flying from the US. Apparently, she is highly sought after and well known. This is more Camden's thing than mine. Happy wife, happy life.

"Love? Are you coming to bed?" Camden whispers from the door. She is leaning against the frame with her hip popped to the side. Damn she looks good. I missed her this week too, and my body instantly reacts when I see her.

"Yeah babe. One second." I carefully unlatch Briella and make my way to her crib. I slip her pacifier between her lips and kiss her cheek before sneaking out of her room. I turn to face my wife and her lips are already on me.

Camden laces her fingers in my hair and cups my cheek with her hand. She licks my bottom lip and I gladly open my mouth for her. She parts my lips with her tongue and I moan into her mouth.

"Quiet, love." Camden's lips find my neck and I have to bite my lip to stifle any further moans. She starts backing me towards our room as I cling to her like a lifeline. Her lips are pillow soft against my skin, and the gentle graze of her teeth makes my head spin.

"Camden." I gasp out as she quickly pulls my t-shirt over my head, her lips finding mine instantly. Camden's hands roam down my back to my ass and she gives me a firm squeeze with both hands.

We haven't had much for for each other this week. With me working so much and Camden taking care of Briella in all her spare time, there hasn't been any left over for us. Camden's need for me is palpable and I'm not embarrassed to say that I need her just as much.

I reach for Camden's blouse and fumble with the buttons. I'm rushing, desperately trying to get to my wife's skin. Camden kisses my neck and chuckles in my ear, "You have no patience, love."

Camden takes both my hands, placing them behind my back and holding them with one hand. I furrow my brows but don't protest. She always gets more dominant when I need to touch her the most.

Camden's POV

I look down at my wife's perky breasts as her chest heaves slightly. I wish I pulled her shorts off already, but waiting is half the fun.

I lean in to leave a trail of kisses starting at her jaw and working down the column of her neck. Her breath is shaky but she is too proud to beg yet. She lets out a delicious moan when I use my free hand to grasp her breast. I squeeze it before I pitch her nipple. Scarlett arches into me and at this point I'm starting to lose control. I release her hands and pull down her shorts before laying her on our bed. I remove my clothes slowly, while my wife watches with her lip between her teeth. She moves backwards slowly to the middle of the bed, very seductive. I smirk at her as she smiles innocently at me. I maintain eye contact as I walk across our room until I'm in our closet. I go to our hiding spot for our adult toys. The things you have to do when you have a curious baby girl. I grab some of our favourites and carry them to Scarlett.

My wife's eyes light up when she sees what I have for us tonight. First I go to the side of the bed and place a hand on her cheek. We've been married a long time but still, consent must be given. I hold up my personal favourite handcuffs. They are secure enough, but haven't left marks on Scarlett's milky skin ever. No matter how hard she pulls.

"Yes." I didn't even ask the question yet, but my sexy wife is so eager.

"You ready, love?" I ask as she puts her hands above her head and nods.

I handcuff her to the headboard and take a moment to appreciate her fantastic body. She has larger breasts and hips than me. She hates her thighs and hips but I can't get enough. I could bury myself between them for the rest of my life. If that's how I died, I would be okay with it.

I pick up the riding crop and start working up her legs. By the time I hit her thighs a handful of times, Scarlett is panting. Each hit, causes a moan to escape her lips.

"Please."

"Please what?" I arch an eyebrow at her.

"Please touch me." Scarlett arches her back off the bed when I bring the crop down on her stomach.

I drop the crop and get situated between her legs. "You're so wet, babe." As soon as my tongue touches her clit, she sucks in a breath. I really want to draw this out, but it's been too long and I'm needy. I attach my mouth to her clit and start tracing random letters. When I see Scarlett throw her head back, I thrust two fingers inside hers

"Camden!" My wife starts clenching on my fingers and I know she is already close. She can normally last longer than this and edging is very much a part of our sex life, but I need her to come almost as much as she does. I start curling my fingers as I thrust in and out of her.

"Come, love." I command as I reattach my mouth to her swollen nub. Scarlett comes almost violently as I slow the thrusts of my fingers to help her ride it out. I remove my fingers and situate the strap on my hips as Scarlett tries to slow her breathing. I meet her eyes and twirl my finger in the air. Scarlett smiles and rolls, effectively crossing her arms as she juts her ass out at me.

Moving behind her, I take two handfuls of her ass. This is my favourite way to take her. I'm an ass lover.
Since I know she is ready, I don't waste any time before slamming into her. Scarlett gasps but I know she loves it. She would safe word if she didn't. I start relentlessly pounding into her as she throws herself backwards to meet my thrusts. She is practically screaming and I have to lean forward and turn her head to the pillow. She takes my not so subtle hint and her yells of pleasure become muffled by the pillows. She tenses as she comes undone beneath me and I slow my thrusts before pulling out completely and flopping beside her. We both calm our breathing as I undo her handcuffs and she lays her head on my chest.

Just when I think she is going to fall asleep she starts kissing my neck. I chuckle and kiss her head. I don't need to come right now, I love giving orgasms to my wife, even if she is phenomenal at giving head.

"Keep it up and you're going to have a very long night."

"What if I want a long night?" Scarlett makes eye contact with me and I smirk.

"I want to taste you again. Sit on my face." Scarlett blushes and I can tell she wants to make me feel good, but I'm a glutton and I need her again first.

It's going to be a long ass night.