Chapter 51

Scarlett's POV

Briella has been clingy and very little all night and for the first time, Camden has been here for it. We keep trading off and absorbing all the baby snuggles she is giving. I can already tell she isn't going to eat dinner though and will pitch a fit.

"Princess, do you want something yummy?" Camden tries to coax her with applesauce which is one of her favourite snacks.

Briella keeps turning her head and reaching at me from her seat. I pout at Camden who just shakes her head at our stubborn girl.

"You've spoiled her." Camden mumbles at me as I pick up my baby and wipe the applesauce from her cheek from where Camden missed her mouth. In her defence, Briella turned her head as a refusal.

"She isn't spoiled." I set the face cloth down and have little hands instantly down my hoodie.

"Spoiled." Camden whisper shouts as I lean back in my chair and have Briella straddle my legs I pull my hoodie over Briella and she giggles. It's huge on me and we both fit comfortably in it and will my bare breasts in front of her, Briella latches on suckling eagerly. She lays her body against mine, not even holding herself up. I chuckle at her and go back to eating my chicken Parmesan. Briella's latch isn't the greatest and I can tell she is sucking in some air. She is being so loud Camden can hear her perfectly. I reach in and carefully adjust her latch. Briella can get upset thinking I'm trying to unlatch her sometimes.

Once she is latched properly, she starts really going to town. "I know she needs to nurse more if she isn't eating food but it's not going anywhere sweetheart." I look up at Camden and she is rolling her eyes. She is just offended that Briella refused to eat her spaghetti and couldn't be swayed with yogurt or applesauce. Which was definitely a bribe.

"Am I getting snuggles later?" Camden pouted.

"Yes, you can snuggle with her later." I smile at her as I continue to stuff my face.

"I want to snuggle with both my girls." Camden gave me her best smile and I swoon at her. I love my wife.

Briella's hand comes out the top of my hoodie and she starts playing with my hair. "What are you doing baby?" I chuckle at her and peak through the opening. She smiles at me and milk dribbles down her chin. "Are you done sweetheart?"

"Nos." Briella whines and latches on my other nipple. At this rate I won't be able to produce fast enough.

Camden cleans up the table and the dishes while I continue to nurse Briella. "Cammie I feel bad that you're cleaning up after you just cooked for us."

My wife walks to me and leans down giving me a toe curling kiss. She laces her fingers in my hair and I tip my head back further for her to have better access to my mouth. I have to stop myself from moaning which makes Camden smile at me as she pulls away.

"I love cooking for you. And you're a little busy at the moment." I stare into my wife's eyes and I can hardly see the blue with how wide her pupils are. "Watch a movie with me?"

"Okay." I whisper as I get myself under control and clear my throat. "Bri? Want to watch a movie with Mommy?"

"Chanted?" Briella drops my nipple quickly and fights to get out of my hoodie.

"Yes, we can watch Enchanted." I smile at her choice. It's the one I make Camden watch after scary movies.

"I'll get the popcorn." Camden pecks my lips and heads to the kitchen. When I turn back to face Briella, she pecks my lips.

"Thank you, baby." I smile and stand with her in my arms. She lays her head on my shoulder.

"Mama?"

"Yes sweetheart." I sit with her on my lap and cover us with a blanket.

"Dea' ask me haf 'offee." Briella furrows her eyebrows in the most adorable way as she looks at me.

"Dee asked you to have coffee? Why didn't you go with her sweetheart?"

"Dea' a boy Mama!" Briella erupts into giggles and I smile.

"Do you want to have coffee with him?" I tickle her sides and she giggles again.

"He nice." Briella looks in thought and then scrunches her nose. "No want, Mama." She mumbles.

"If you don't want to, you don't have to. Mommy and I taught you that right?" Briella nods her head exaggeratedly.

"Don' like boys." Briella whispers eventually.

"That's okay, baby."

"Don' like girls, either Mama." Briella's lip wobbles and her eyes start to well up.

"Shhh it's okay, sweetheart." I wrap my arms around her and rock us slightly until she calms down a little. I had a feeling she was asexual or even demi-sexual, but I didn't want to push her into telling us anything.

"Do you like anyone sweetheart? It's okay if you don't." I speak into her hair as I kiss her head.

"Nos. Just luv Mama and Mommy." My heart melts even more.

"Mama and Mommy love you too."

Camden comes into the room with drinks and popcorn and gives me a look. Briella is sniffling in my lap so I just shake my head and mouth later.

Camden nods and turns on the movie. "Are you ready princess?" Briella turns to Camden and snuggles into her side but grabs my hand. After a nod from our baby, Camden hits play and we snuggle up for a movie night.