𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞.

Start from the beginning

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐚 <𝟑

𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙖 <3
Hey!
Sorry this is kinda late,
but i'm free on August 10th, and
the evening of August 20th.

𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙖 <3
Those are the closest dates

𝙔𝙪𝙧𝙖 :)
HIHI
OH AND DW UR NOT
LATE
i was actually expecting u
to reply like 3 days from now

𝙔𝙪𝙧𝙖 :)
BUT ANYWAYS
u must be busy these
days huh?

𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙖 <3
i guess you could say that?

𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙖 <3
so does August 10th work for you?

𝙔𝙪𝙧𝙖 :)
Yea
i'm free all day

𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙖 <3
k, cool :)
meet me at
****** ****
at around 12pm?
wouldn't want it to be too early

𝙔𝙪𝙧𝙖 :)
U GET ME
and yup see you there

Yura leaned on the backrest the bench provided, and let out a sigh of happiness

Yura leaned on the backrest the bench provided, and let out a sigh of happiness. She was craving some social interaction. The squad had yet to reassemble and well, she saw/talked to Chan almost every other day. How did they manage to do that with Chan's schedule? No idea.

The cold evening air gave a signal to Yura that it was time to get going, therefore she obliged. Gathering her countless bags, she walked her way home with an unusual amount of ideas surrounding her head.

"NO BUT FOR REAL MY GUY HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE BACK PAIN?

"I'm just too good."

"You are, you are."

Yura glanced towards the clock on her phone.

1:21 am

She had officially been facetiming with Chan for over 2 hours. Damn. That's the power of a life-long friendship she guessed. They were so close they could go on for hours and hours talking and not even realize it. One time they made it to 14 hours on Facetime. Sure it was because they fell asleep halfway through but 14 hours is 14 hours.

"OH RIGHT CHANNIE" Chan only replied with a hum.

"Guess who's fat ass—literally—is back in Seoul" Chan did look like he was in very deep thought, but then his mood changed as if a light bulb had gone off in his brain.

"Are you for real"

Yura shook her head violently, trying her absolute best to assure Chan of the practically impossible. He only looked into the camera with an expression of shock, to say the least.