A/N

Hello! Thank you so much at naka-abot kayo dito sa part na 'to. 

Thank you so much for sticking around from the very beginning to the very end of the Downtown Series #1. Alam ko na karaniwan sa inyo nanggaling sa posted video ko sa tiktok and I didn't expect it to blow up that way at nabudol pa talaga kayo na basahin lahat ng 'to. Jokes aside, I appreciate all of you. 

First, I wanted to tell all my silent readers that I appreciate  all of you. Second, Thank you also for the readers who commented and inspired me to continue writing, kung alam niyo lang kung gaano ako pinapasaya ng mga comments ninyo; and lastly, I wanted to thank my readers who messaged me and told me that they were inspired to do good at school and to volunteer because of Leah. 

I designed Leah's character to inspire other people to work really hard and to dream big. It means so much to me that I did my part in writing her character to inspire you to do good things for yourself and for others. 

Thank you so much for the support! This is not good bye and I do hope to see all of you in the next book of this series. Sino kaya ang susunod na bibida sa second book?

Downtown Series 2 would be a little different from this one since medyo malayo ang mga personalities ng mga bida sa kwento.

Clue: this story will introduce another Aguirre ;)

KITAKITS SA DOWNTOWN SERIES #2!