when their son misbehave with his mom....part 2

Taehyung is preparing dinner in kitchen while jungkook is in living room going through some files with anger still lingering on his face that can be seen even you pass by him.

Taehyung sighed and made a coffee for jungkook.taking it to living room.he stood infront of jungkook who is still busy in his work.

Tae:listen (suniye😅)
Hearing that sweet voice infront of him.jungkook looked up at him and tried to calm himself down.he don't want to do anything in his anger and specially he don't want taehyung so see him this fierce.

Jk:hmm..
He hummed and taehyung bit his lips,god he is so nervous or you can say scared to talk with jungkook when he is not in a good mood.

Tae:coffee for you..
He said slowly..
Jk:i didn't asked for it..
He said sounding confused as he really didn't asked for coffee.

Taehyung bit his lips again and looked down telling.
Tae:i made for you..
Jungkook heart got melt hearing that and he looked up at taehyung again and said.
Jk:oh okay..

He took coffee from Taehyung's hand and took one sip but it is so hot that it burned his tongue so badly.

He spilled it out immediately hissing in pain.taehyung's eyes widened. he don't care that jungkook spilled out coffee on his saree but all he care about him now.

Tae:are you okay?
He asked with so worried tone and Jungkook looked up at him with so red eyes and for a while taehyung got so scared.

Jungkook bit his tongue to control his anger he don't wanna remove it on taehyung.his eyes were so red and can be seen how much he is controlling it.

Jk: taehyung go in your room.
He said in his deep and angry tone making taehyung flinch but he didn't even moved from his place but instead..

He bend down little leaning on jungkook and he cupped his face.he is not scared anymore all he is worried now.
Tae:look at me..

He said softly and jungkook looked at him still with his red eyes and Taehyung can totally feel that dark aura radiating from jungkook.

He slightly pecked on his cheek Breathing heavily.jungkook closed his eyes feeling taehyung's soft juicy lips on his cheeks but was he so shocked with taehyung sudden act.

Taehyung back away and looked at him.
Tae:calm down...
He said in sweet tone and Jungkook didn't said anything just kept looking at him trying to process eveything that is happening now.

Taehyung bit his lips when he didn't get any response from jungkook.so he lightly pecked on jungkook's lips and back away then looked deep in jungkook's red eyes but still he saw so much anger in them making him shiver.

He tilt his head to side and attached his lips with jungkook's soft ones sucking and licking it making sloppy voices to come out.

Jungkook is too shocked and was processing everything but his eyes widened when taehyung enter his tongue in his mouth making jungkook open his mouth.

Taehyung took jungkook's tongue in his mouth sucking trying to ease the pain that jungkook is feeling but did he know jungkook already at ease feeling that soft lips on his.

After a while, taehyung back away breathing heavily closing his eyes and then slowly opened it but he bit his lips when he saw jungkook looking at him with wide eyes still very shocked.

Taehyung smiled shyly and stood straightly then without thinking twice he was about to run away when jungkook grabbed his hand making him close his eyes so much nervous and about his heart,then if it keeps beating this loudly i am scared that it will come out.

Jungkook stood up and picked up taehyung in bridal style.

(Imagine it like that)

Making taehyung more shock that he hold onto jungkook's shoulder tightly looking into his eyes directly.

He made his way to thier room. 😏

When they enter in room,both kept looking in each other's eyes not broking the eyes contact.

Taehyung is red as tomato.his whole body is burning on High flame right now feeling jungkook so close.its not like they have not been so close before,they have but that situation and time was different.they were not feeling so much Things towards each other that time but now they feel more than things for each other.

Jungkook layed taehyung down on bed and hovered over him.feeling scared taehyung grabbed onto jungkook's shirt collar tightly that his knuckles turned while.

Jungkook saw it and he took Taehyung's hand in his and pecked on his finger Letting his lips linger on Taehyung's fingers a little longer.

Jk:what happen?
First thing jungkook said after so long making taehyung shiver hearing that sudden deep voice of him current run through taehyung's spine.

Tae: no-nothing....please don't be angry anymore it's making me feel scared.
He said truthfully and for a second jungkook kept looking at him.

Jungkook smiled and said.
Jk:sorry if you felt that but i am really not in a mood.
Taehyung smiled and pulled jungkook on himself who cuddled on him.

Taehyung cuddled up to jungkook taking him fully inside his chest making him feel love and care that taehyung want to give him.
Tae:shh don't be please....i am here nah...share with me it will make you feel good...

Jungkook chuckled hearing that,this is all he needed right now just some love and care which he got and he is at ease.he snuggled in taehyung's chest and said.
Jk:did i sacred jack too?

He said in guilty tone and Taehyung smiled.
Tae:no honey....
Jungkook's heart skip a beat hearing him calling with nickname.taehyung continued.

Tae:you are his dad,you have all rights to shout at him,scold him, beat him...becoz if we didn't make him come in right path then who will do that thing.don't be like this i know next morning he will only come to you asking for forgiveness.

Hearing taehyung's words jungkook just sighed becoz he felt good.
Jk:thanks baby.. that's what I needed.
Taehyung smiled and pecked his hairs.
Tae:anytime honey..

Both cuddled up drifting to sleep not caring about the food that taehyung made but it's okay i will eat it as i am hungry too 😅...

__________________________________

I know this is not what you all expected but here you go..💗💗