CONFESSION...

Taehyung was sitting in his room listening to his favourite romantic song playlist in his earpods that were plugged in his ears while looking out of window.the weather was so dark and cloudy,it was raining from last night yet it is still raining making it hard for people's to get out of house and over that it's raining so heavily-heavy drops falling on their rooftop creating a loud noises and smell of mud(gosh i love it's smell) is all around the houses making them breath in it only.

Taehyung sighed yet again.he was listening to songs but his mind was wander around in different places making him hard to concentrate on the playing song.he sighed again and got up walking to balcony standing their leaning on railing feeling sparkles of rain drop falling on his face.he giggled feeling that but soon his eyes travel around and landed of his neighbours house.

His curious ass got best of him,he bit his lips little and peak little more and saw that sight making him sweat looking at that.their one boy was punching his punching bag with full force while talking with someone in Bluetooth.

He was wearing a shirt which was all open showing his hairy manly armpits perfectly,sweat dripping off his face and body making taehyung gulp again.he was wearing a half pant underneath so that his muscular thighs were visible fully.taehyung can feel his heart quicken at that sight.he always wish to see this sight in the morning.

But then he immediately hide behind a wall keeping his hands on his chest where is heart is beating wildly.
Tae:he is working out? gosh he looks so hot....
He gasped at his own words and turned around leaning on wall and again peaking looking at that boy.

Boy was punching the punching bad vey mercilessly breathing heavily now and then while talking on call.
??:yes yes ......i am hearing...joonie...
He said fully avoid from laters talks.
Namjoon sighed at other side of phone and said.

Namjoon: jungkook you do know that it's very important,you are class president for goodness sake.if you will not do project then think what will that so called mr wan will say?
Jungkook sighed and said.
Jk: okay i will see let me check first what's the topic but joon you do know too that we have submit it at the end of month right?
He said sweetly and namjoin being said yes.
Jk:then why the hell you are calling me now and telling it?it's just start of month.

Namjoin widened his eyes hearing that.he dis saw today's date well now what he has fucked up?he laughed nervously and said.
Namjoon:hehe oh that.....t-that kookie i-i was just reminding you.
Jungkook closed his eyes controlling his anger you see he has anger issues but need to control it as the other person on call is his brother like friend.

Jk:fuck Namjoon....
He cursed him and namjoon bit his lips,he was knowing it.no one disturbs jungkook early in morning as he is working out and over that he always moody early in morning.becoz Mrs Jeon is always waking him up early even though it's Sunday today..

Jungkook growled angrily but then his eyes fall in front balcony looking at the mop of blue hair peaking and Taehyung looking at him with wide eyes as he has never seen jungkook this anger and over cursing??he thought jungkook is a good boy as he is a class president of their class but here we are.

Jungkook is totally opposite of his imagination and way beyond his so called imagination.jungkook sighed as he saw taehyung looking at him with wide doe eyes very shocked he can say by looking at his face only.
Jk:fudge namjoon....
He corrected himself trying to say taehyung that he didn't curse but was just telling something.
Namjoon frowned hearing sudden change of voice but then he smiled saying.
Namjoon: don't tell me he-
Jungkook hissed under his breath and said.
Jk; nothing nothing ......i will talk with you later...

Saying that he cut the call without letting namjoon to say anything more.he then looked in front again and saw taehyung standing looking down like buyed jungkook words that he was not cursing.