lack of communication

Taehyung and jungkook are boyfriend from 4 years now but jungkook is a shy type person while taehyung is also not so good with words.

They don't talk much but that doesn't mean they don't love each other.they love each other more than their life.

But communication is the main thing in a relationship.we need to share our problems and hear out other ones problem.

But taehyung doesn't shares his problem with jungkook and same goes to jungkook.they lack behind at that thing.

Now-a-days taehyung is quite stress at his work.he is not doing his work well reason..

Becoz jungkook is coming late from work and he keeps on ignoring Taehyung's presence.trust me it's not his fault becoz he doesn't even know that he is ignoring taehyung.

His boss has gave him lot's of work as he has went to trip with his family.so jungkook has to handle all the staff's in company as he is the manager of that company while taehyung is a model.

From one week, taehyung is waiting for Jungkook to return home soon but he don't even get a glance of jungkook at night as he is coming late after 2'o clock.

Taehyung feels that jungkook is purposely ignoring taehyung or he has fallen out of love.

This silly things are coming in taehyung's mind when he thinks about jungkook.he doesn't even know the reason that why jungkook is coming late and here he is thinking silly things...

At 12'o clock, taehyung is still waiting for Jungkook to return soon.he is sitting on couch looking at door emotionalessly and trying to stay calm too...

becoz he doesn't want to think what will happen to him when jungkook is going to leave him?

He can't live without jungkook even of jungkook is little shy type and doesn't talk much but taehyung still loves him to death.he can't help it.

He also know that Jungkook also can't live without him becoz taehyung is the only one in his life and no one.he is all alone in this world besides taehyung he doesn't have anyone in his life.his parents are not there nor he have any siblings.

It is just so hard for jungkook but same goes to taehyung too.taehyung has dreamt many things for them.

He don't want them to crush down.

Taehyung looked at clock to see it is already 1:30 making him feel more crying and uncomfortable in place.

He bit his lips and was about to get up but he heard door opening sound probably jungkook returned back.

He again sat on couch with his emotionless face and dart his eyes to jungkook who enter in living room.

Jungkook came near taehyung and was about to pass by him when taehyung said grabbing his attention.

Tae:you came??
It was more like sarcastic coming out from Taehyung's mouth but jungkook didn't took it like that and nodded and again was about to go when taehyung again asked.

Tae:where were you??
Jungkook didn't said anything for few minutes but then he said without turning around.
Jk:at w-work...
Taehyung nodded to himself and looked at jungkook with tears about to fill in his eyes.

Tae: jungkook am i not entertaining like before?

And finally the words which were hurried deep inside Taehyung's heart came back to his lips and he spoke out feeling himself getting broke and lump from inside.

Jungkook got froze on his spot unable to say anything or do.he was in dilemma what should he say like no words were coming out from his mouth.

Taehyung took his silent other way around and nodded to himself tears dripping his eyes now and he can't help but feel his heart clench at the jungkook's silent.