evergreen love

Today was a sunny day beside it was rainy season.weather is very clear no sign of rain till now.a boy was as usual waiting for bus to arrive patiently sitting on bus stop swaying his legs up and down earphones plugged in his ears humming to songs.he was thinking something.
Tae:(mind)I don't know what will happen in that serial.(really)aish that main lead boy is just so awesome.aish mumma why did you kicked me out of house wait I mean to go to school I was about to see what will happen between them.

He was in his thoughts when bus arrived honking loudly to gain their attentions.taehyung stood up grabbing his bag's stripes waiting line in line.bus was full and Taehyung was having a nowhere place to even stand he was being squeezed in between people's.he was so fragile that people were just pushing and pulling him.

Finally after getting a spot taehyung stood their holding on to the handle slightly tiptoeing to reach his hand.driver started the bus.ticket collector collected everyone's ticket.suddenly someone step on Taehyung's feet very hardly making him scream in pain but he still controlled it and stood still controlling his tears becoz damn it hurts...

Driver suddenly stopped bus pressing brake very hardly on next step that taehyung was going to flew out of bus but a grip on his waist stopped him from moving from his place making him shut his eyes close.
After a while he open his eyes when he felt bus started to move.he look up and was met with a dark orbs of stranger who was looking at him with some emotions which no one can understand and Taehyung gulp looking at him.

That boy was damn handsome with his dark black eyes,pointed nose with plump lips and little chubby cheeks.everything was screaming perfect from him.taehyung's hold tightened on the shirt which he is holding of that boy.all were swaying right to left so taehyung was again and again banging his head on that boy's rock like chest.boy was not minding it though.

Taehyung look up at that boy who was already looking at him and then he wrap his hands around that boy's neck making it easy to stand on one place.boy was surprised by taehyung's actions but didn't said anything but suddenly his eyes widened when Taehyung's and his lips got in contact when driver put urgent break and Taehyung got all over him.

Both eyes were widened butterflies or let's say whole zoo was flying in their stomach.taehyung was too shock to process that he just lost his first kiss with stranger which he don't even know how sad.boy slipped his hands on Taehyung's waist making him stay at one place lips still glued to each other which they didn't found as they were lost in each other.

After a while taehyung came in sense and back off but still holding that strangers neck.taehyung's whole face was burning and red tiny appear on his cheeks making him burn in sensations.taehyung closed his eyes for millisecond and open it again feeling dark burning stares of other one.

Taehyung look up and said.
Tae:I am so sorry......I didn't mean it.
Boy chuckled darkly and shook his head telling it's okay.taehyung however was not feeling good but he was bursting inside as he just lost his first kiss with this hot and handsome dude.
??:it's okay.
He said with his deep voice when he felt taehyung's face was looking sad.taehyung look up at him with his doe eyes hearing his deep voice shiver run down his spine which didn't go unnoticed by other.

At the next stop driver again stopped bus urgently it's like driver is trying to make them close by stoping bus urgently.taehyung again pecked something but before that he putted his hand between their mouth to which both were disappointed.boy look up at taehyung to which Taehyung looked straight in his eyes.boty totally forgetting that they are in between of bus both lips attach to taehyung's palm and back of hand.

However boy hold taehyung's hand that was between them and slide it down.taehyung watched it with wide eyes but didn't said anything.boy slowly look up at taehyung to see any discomfort but taehyung was just freezed their so taking chance boy attached his lips with taehyung pulling him closer by his waist moving his lips on other one.taehyung slowly melted in it and closed his eyes kissing back clenching his hand on boy's shirt on chest.

After a while both back away breathing heavily no one saw them as it was so crowded in bus that they failed to notice their hot makeout session.taehyung was looking down shyly not matching his eyes with other's dark one as he was so damn nervous and scared maybe now.
Boy chuckled and put his finger under his chin and made him look at him to which Taehyung looked at him gulping hard.
??: what's your name shona?
He asked sweetly but with his deep voice and Taehyung felt shiver ran down his spine.he gulp before saying.
Tae: kim-kim tae-taehyung.
Boy chuckled and then Taehyung asked with hushed tone.
Tae: what's your name?
Boy smiled and said cupping his face in his big hands.
Jk:myself Jeon jungkook darling.
Taehyung nodded and look down blushing mess becoz of sweet nicknames coming from jungkook's mouth.he just can't digest it.
Tae: oh..
That's all he said and look up through this big eye lashes which jungkook found himself cooing at.
Jk:in which class you are?
Taehyung look down and said.
Tae:9th grade.
Jungkook smiled then smirked and said.
Jk:oh so sad I am in 10th.
Tae:that means you are bigger than me?
He asked innocently.
Jk:probably big.
He putted his more pressure on big and Taehyung blushed understanding what he means.
Tae:that's not what I mean.......
Jungkook chuckled and pulled him closer to himself making him bumped at his chest.taehyung squealed loudly and  hold his collar in his grip.
Jk:so cutie are you in relationship?
Taehyung look at him with his wide eyes and blushing at nicknames. He instantly shook his head telling.
Tae:no, never.
Jk: that's good.
Taehyung look up at him and said.
Tae:and you?
Jk:yes I was in relationship but broke apart bwcoz of her bichy behaviour.
Taehyung was sad because he was already in relationship but he was happy that they broke up.jungkook saw him thinking loads of things so he chuckled taking taehyung out of his loads of thinking.taehyung wanted to ask jungkook something but he don't know how and it didn't go unnoticed by other one.
Jk:what you want to ask?
Taehyung looked at him shocked.

Tae:h-how did you know?
Jk: by looking at your face.
He said flicking his forehead letting out a small 'aww"and pouting.
Jk: c'mon ask.
Tae:it's just that....that....why did you....kissed me?
Telling that taehyung look down not meeting his gaze with jungkook dark one.
Jk: well your lips taste so sweet
He said licking his lips with his tongue and Taehyung blushed hard then jungkook continued.
Jk:and wanted to kiss you for so long.
Taehyung look at him and said.
Tae:how long?
Jk:maybe two or three weeks.
How the hell!now taehyung was damn shock this man knows him from three weeks and he doesn't even knows him.

Bus stopped all got off and Taehyung and jungkook also got off as it was their stop near University.taehyung pulled jungkook who look at him frowning.
Jk:what?
Tae:tell me.
Jk:me..
Taehyung whined and told.
Tae:no tell me how did you know me?
Jungkook took deep sign and told.
Jk:well I first saw you three weeks ago fighting with your mom on bus stop.
Aish this is embarrassing and Taehyung covered his face with his hands feeling very embarrassed.
Tae:aish really.
Jungkook removed his hands off his face and told.
Jk:don't hide your face I think it's cute..
Taehyung whined and told.
Tae:shut up.
Jungkook just laughed.
Tae;and what you mean by you wanted to kiss me long time ago?
Jk:becoz I Iike you.
Taehyung's heart skip a beat hearing that and he look up with his doe eyes and said.
Tae: really?
Jungkook nodded and Taehyung felt shy out of sudden and he look down.
Jk:yes hell you are so cute, beautiful and shy.i love all this things in you.
Taehyung hugged him and said.
Tae:I am not beautiful.
Jungkook chuckled laughing loudly and said.
Jk:you are baby..
And Taehyung blushed again.
Jk:what I am saying truth.
tae:Yea....so....

Jk:so...
Taehyung smiled and said.
Tae: what about-
Jungkook cut him off saying.
Jk: let's date baby.
Taehyung smile widely and nodded hugging jungkook tightly.
Jungkook smile and hug him back and both back away walking inside the university.

________________________

Did you all like it guys?