WHORE (SPECIAL CHAPTER..)

NEXT DAY....

jungkook woke up first with taehyung in his arms snuggled up in his chest snoring cutely. jungkook chuckled looking at his beautiful features early in morning and pecked his forehead taking him more in his arms.

jk:I am so sorry my baby I am sorry... from now on you never feel sad my jaan... I promise you I will never let a tear to fall from your eyes my love... till now I was very wrong to even hear that ruben's words but now this jungkook will never even let a ghost to speak bad about you my life... forgive me for my sins. I will make it up to you my baby..

jungkook thought while looking at ceiling sighing in content feeling taehyung squirming in his hold.

jungkook back away a little and looked down at taehyung who opened his eyes slowly..

when his vision got clear and he saw jungkook in front of him. he felt shy and he immediately took blanket on his face hiding from jungkook's love full stares..

jungkook chuckled and removed blanket from taehyung's face who is now closing his eyes tight..
jk:huh baby why are you hiding from me? you can never hide from my gaze baby....
they hold the power to record your lovely and ethereal features..

taehyung blushed with closed and jungkook saw it so he moved forward and plant a soft kiss on his both eyes and backed away looking at taehyung who is now smiling.

jk:good morning my baby..
taehyung opened his eyes and looked at him..
tae:g'morning..

jungkook pecked his cheeks and said..
jk:I love you baby...
taehyung smiled shyly and replied.

tae:I love you too......

jungkook hovered over taehyung getting inside blanket and started to plant kissed all over taehyung's neck and collar bone..

taehyung closed his eyes throwing his head backward at the pleasure he is receiving.
tae:ahhmmmm j-jungkook st-stop y-you h-have to go..

jungkook didn't listened to him but continued planting kisses all over taehyung making him lose his breathe..

tae:hubby stop..
taehyung giggled loudly and jungkook stopped looking up at him.
jk:what? why stopping me?

he said in whiny tone making taehyung giggle..

tae:hubby you have to go to office.
jungkook shook his head and leaned down placing a kiss just beside taehyung's lips and said.

jk:no not leaving you..

taehyung sighed smiling and said..
tae:okay let's fresh up..

he said but jungkook took it differently and got up looking at taehyung..
jk:okay let's fresh up.

he said and took taehyung up in bridal style with blanket who looked up at him with wide eyes but still wrapping his hands around jungkook's neck.

tae:hubby..
he whisper sternly and jungkook gave him a soft smile walking to washroom and getting inside later shutting the door at back..

..........

after a while jungkook came out with towel wrapped around his waist
while Taehyung still inside the washroom
drying himself with the towel later he wore a bathrobe and came out as well behind him...

jungkook  looked at him and chuckled as taehyung shyly tucked his hairs behind his ears and walked over to closet..

jungkook already took his clothes so he is wearing his shirt buttoning it up while looking at taehyung with a smirk making him feel shy under jungkook's burning gaze at him..