when their son misbehave with his mom..

A fine day in taekook mansion..jack their 17 years old son is sitting in living room watching his favourite football match..

When his father Jeon jungkook also a cruel and cold mafia enter inside looking around after his work.he smiled when he saw jack was in living room but his eyes were searching for someone precious around in living room.

He sighed when he didn't saw him anywhere.
Jk: Jack where is your mom?
Jack didn't listened to him so Jungkook repeated himself.
Jk:jack i asked something where is your mom?

He said little loudly gaining Jack's attention who flinched and his eyes widened when he saw jungkook -his father came back home.he immediately grabbed remote and turned off tv and said.
Jack:d-dad...mumma is in kitchen..

Jungkook nodded and made his way to kitchen and when h was about to take a step he saw a sight that he can never get enough of..

His wife/husband Jeon taehyung is cooking lunch wearing his saree like a typical wife and wiping out the sweat with back of his hand.

He loves to see this everyday after he return from work.he cleared his throat and Taehyung immediately looked behind.his little doe eyes widened and he immediately made his saree proper and turn gas flame on light flame and turned around looking down.

Tae:you came back?
He asked slowly in low voice and jungkook nodded telling yes..
Tae:go fresh-up..i will serve..
Jungkook nodded and walked closer to taehyung and bend down to reach taehyung height as he is tiny in front of him.he pecked his forehead lovingly and said in deep voice.
Jk: don't over work yourself.maids are here to do that..

Taehyung looked down and gulped nodding but didn't even said anything to scared or shy to face his husband.
Jk:i will fresh-up.
Saying that he went from their while taehyung stood their with red cheeks smiling shyly..

He loves it when jungkook pecks his forehead lovingly everyday after coming back from work and his caring side too.even though their marriage is arrange one they both respect each other very much.. jungkook has not even one drop of tear to fell from Taehyung's precious eyes that much he is protective over taehyung.

.....................

After lunch, taehyung, jungkook and Jack were in living room.jungkook is doing his work and Jack is continues watching his game while taehyung is cleaning and dusting off living room.

Tae:jack baby go show your dad your result..
He suddenly said and Jack's eyes widened in shock.he gulped and looked down while jungkook raised his eyesbrows looking at taehyung who immediately looked down and said..

Tae:today was his result day but he didn't told me so i-i w-wasn't knowing to sorry..
He said in low voice and jungkook nodded as he knows taehyung can never lie to him.
Jk:go jack bring it..i also wanna see what my son is doing in his exams?
He said in his deep scary tone making jack shiver..

Jack nodded and went to grab it and soon returned it..he nervously gave it to jungkook who took it checking it...

After checking it jungkook looked up at jack angrily and slabbed paper on table shouting..
Jk:IS THIS WHAT YOU DO IN SCHOOL?HUH? WHAT IS THIS MARKS?3 /15...IS THIS WHAT YOU SAY I AM STUDYING.

he shouted angrily at jack who was already in tears hearing his father shouting at him..
Jk:huh answer me..
Jack didn't said anything and jungkook was ready to shout when taehyung said.
Tae: honey control please..
He said softly and jungkook looked at him calming down little and then taehyung looked at jack and said.

Tae:jack enough of games go and study in your room now..
He said trying to at strict while jungkook is looking at them.

Jack angrily looked at taehyung and said.
Jack:fine..
He stomped his feet to his is room.taehyung sighed and looked at jungkook.

When suddenly they heard shouting of jack.
Jack:i am so sick of you mom...you did it...i hate yoU..

Taehyung sat on couch and looked down sadly tears made their way in his ocean eyes hearing their son saying something like to him.

While jungkook Clenched his jaw and fist in anger.his aura is getting dark and his eyes turned red in anger..
Jk:IS THIS WHAT WE TAUGHT HIM?

Taehyung looked up at him and that's when jungkook saw tear escaping his eyes and jungkook got more furious.
Jk:JEON JACK DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW ....

He shouted so Loudly making taehyung flinch who looked at jungkook with teary eyes breaking his heart...

Tae:no hyung please forgive him...
But jungkook is already so hyped up.

When jungkook saw jack is not here yet he again shouted
Jk: YOU DIDN'T HEARD JACK..I SAID COME DOWN NOW OR IT WILL BE NOT GOOD FOR YOU IF I COME UP THERE..

next second jack came downstairs with tears flowing his eyes too.he stood behind taehyung and looked down while jungkook walked slowly towards him..
Jk:is this what we taught you?to talk back to your mother...

He said angrily in cold voice and jack shook his head still looking down..
Jk:SAY SORRY TO HIM NOW ..
jack nodded shaking badly now.he is so scared of his father that's why he wasn't ready to show him his result..

Jack:sorry mama...
He said slowly..
Jk:what i didn't hear you?
Jack:SORRY MUMMA..
he said little loudly.

Jungkook is finally near taehyung and jack and he looked at taehyung face whose tears are not stopping at all and then he moved his gaze to jack and said.
Jk:i have not made your mom cry till now and you have that much audacity to make him cry with your this behaviour..

He was glaring at jack so dangerously that jack got scared and ran back to his room..
Tae:please let him go this time..
He begged and Jungkook's gaze turned to him and he said in sincere and deep tone.

Jk:tell him to be good and stop this shit he is doing...if he dare to misbehave with you again and i saw you crying...I WILL KILL HIM.

He said and walked to their room.while taehyung stood their hanging in between..
He knows if jungkook want he can even kill their son for misbehaving with taehyung but he just let him go..

Taehyung sighed looking down..

_________________________________

T.B.C......KEKE SORRY HERE I COME...😉😉