ABUSE II

Taehyung felt ground swift away from his feet,his world shattered in million and uncountable pieces.

Tears were flowing from his eyes but he is frozen in his spot, can't move or say anything.

Jungkook felt atmosphere around him got silent so he turned around with bruise full face and his eyes Widened too.

He immediately got up groaning at the pain and said in low voice.
Jk:t-tae..
Taehyung heard his voice and he felt to just wrap jungkook in his arms.

He kept his hand on his mouth chocking on his sob.jin and jimin tried to touch taehyung but he showed his palm to them making them stop in there track.

Taehyung slowly walk to jungkook with tear stained face eyes wide open.

He cupped jungkook's cheeks and jungkook hissed but taehyung placed his hand carefully not wanting to hurt jungkook.

Tae:h-how w-why y-you
He wasn't able to say anything,he was shocked,angry, surprised at the same time.

Jungkook shook his head to him but taehyung wiped out tears from his face but another batch flowed.
Tae:from when?

Jungkook looked down and Taehyung again said.
Tae: FROM WHEN JUNGKOOK,THIS ALL THINGS ARS GOING ON WITH YOU??

he shouted making all of them flinch at the way taehyung's deep voice echoed through whole mansion.

But jungkook didn't said anything he just looked down.he didn't wanted this ,just this..

Tae: you are telling or want me to find myself?

He asked again and jungkook gulped hard.

Jk:f-from s-starting..

Taehyung stumble back hearing that.he felt his whole body got weak and frozen.

Tae: w-why didn't you told me about this?

He asked in broken voice but jungkook didn't said anything just looking down.
Namjoon:tae we-

He tried to say but his words got cut off when taehyung showed his palm to him and said.

Tae:i am talking with my husband,when your turn will come say that time..

Well everyone's soul did tremble hearing that and they very know taehyung's anger.

Namjoon, yoongi and hoseok stood at side looking down.

Tae:why just why jungkook?

Jk: don't wanted a fight becoz of me...
He said crying hard while namjoon,yoongi and hoseok snapped their head at taht Direction.

Tae:t-they were abusing you all this while and i don't know about this..
Jungkook looked up at him with teary eyes.

Hoseok: taehyung we-
Tae:I AM FUCKING TALKING WITH MY HUSBAND DON'T MEDDLE IN BETWEEN.

he shouted angrily making mr and mrs kik angry.
Mrs kim: taehyung.... is this way to talk to your big brother..

Taehyung turned his glare towards them and went to them before slap voice echoed through out the mansion.

Tae:SHUT THE FUCK UP... DON'T MEDDLE BETWEEN ME AND MY HUSBAND I TOLD YOU RIGHT..

mr Kim and Mrs kim nodded too scared to say a word.

Tae:so this is what going on in this house...why jungkook always so lost while talking with me or just zoning out.you all are making him like this.i wish you all were not my family.

He declared making there eyes widened.
Tae:yes you heard it right ..how can you ? Just how can you? aren't you all a living being,a human?

They looked down but taehyung continued to say.
Tae:yes,you all are animals ,just a fucking animal..why do you would do that him,he didn't ever did anything to you?huh tell me..did he did anything?