FIRST NIGHT (18+)

⚠️warning bad smut ahead⚠️

If you are uncomfortable then skip this one and  rest enjoy..

Taehyung is a college student who got recently graduated.he is so poor and he is not ashamed of it becoz- he gets what he want so why to be ashamed.he is shy type boy who love everything that is cheap and here jungkook he is poor too.he is employee in bighit entertainment company.he is little cold and arrogant but very sweet and romantic person.

Taehyung and jungkook marriage was fixed by their parents and both fell for each other at first sight it's like love at first sight for both.taehyung is shy and jungkook is romantic perfect match and now is their first night.they both have promised to each other to control themselves becoz- they want to settle first then take next step of marriage and both agree to it.

Now taehyung was changing his saree and then he was cleaning house a little.it was one living room attached with bathroom and kitchen.it was little shabby house with no light.they can't afford luxurious house so both agreed to stay here.taehyung cleaned house little and change his saree again as it got dirty.he made dinner and sat waiting for Jungkook to come back home who was out to shop to buy a candle for night

Soon he came back and saw taehyung has lighten a candle that was probably their in house before.he remove his slippers on doorsteps and step inside.he saw taehyung waiting for him so he went to him and clear his throat gaining his attention who was in his own world and Taehyung look up at him coming out of his dreamland getting up immediately and look down and said.
Tae:oh you came ,I have prepared dinner get freshed up.
Saying that taehyung went to put dinner for them and jungkook nodded to himself and went to get freshed up.

Both had dinner and Taehyung put blanket down on floor with one pillow on it for sleeping on floor.jungkook was waiting for him to be done patiently.after taehyung was done he sat on bed made by him and look at jungkook nervously.jungkook smile internally looking at his nervous face and sat beside taehyung and said.
Jk:let's sleep.
Suddenly weather changed and thunderstorms started to occur.taehyung was scared of it but he hide it nicely.jungkook look at taehyung from back waiting for him to lie down.suddenly taehyung screamed loudly.
Tae:ahhhh......
He shouted loudly.jungkook look at him.
Jk:what happen?
Tae:lizard went in my clothes.
Taehyung got up checking his saree and jungkook to got up helping him but suddenly thunder came loudly that taehyung flinched hard and hug jungkook tightly.jungkook also got freezed when taehyung hugged him out of nowhere but he still slide his hands on Taehyung's bare waist holding it tightly.taehyung's eyes automatically got closed at jungkook's touch and he bit his lips and hold jungkook's collar in his grip breathing heavily.

💥 BOOM 💥

it again came and Taehyung hugged him more tightly and jungkook was losing his control looking at taehyung so close it was doing things to him.taehyung slowly back away and look at him slowly with his dark red cheeks tainted on his cheeks.jungkook also look at him with his dark eyes.
Tae:so-sorry...

He apologized and jungkook came out of his thoughts and shook his head and again thunder came jungkook was ready to catch taehyung and taehyung really hugged him.taehyung's hands went behind jungkook's neck and Jungkook's hand made their way to taehyung's bare waist squeezing it little.taehyung bit his lips controlling the weird voice from coming out of his mouth.

Jungkook began pecking and giving wet kisses on Taehyung's neck who tittled his head to give him more access.after a while both back away breathing heavily feeling hot out of sudden even if it was raining outside.
Tae:c-can we l-like not c-control today?
He asked innocently to which jungkook bit his lips becoz- he also can't control looking at Taehyung like this.he slowly hold taehyung's saree in his hand and removed it from his chest putting it down.taehyung looking down bitting his lips nervously but exicted too.