ABUSE........

??:stop...

As soon as jungkook heard this he stopped in his track and turned around to see mrs kim looking at him with some look that he didn't understand so he just looked down.

Jk: y-yes ma..
Mrs kim rolled her eyes and said.
Mrs kim:i am again thinking why taehyung married you,aish forget it bring a coffee for me.go..

Jungkook gulped hearing that and nodded dipping his head more down and walking to kitchen.

He saw jin and jimin,are the husband's of taehyung brother's and Taehyung is his husband/wife.

Well it goes like this, jungkook is a son of clerk in Kim's company.taehyung fall for him when he saw him in company for first time and he loves jungkook not becoz of his good looks but becoz of his innocent and sweet heart.

He loves the way he treats people's around whether they are rich or poor.he loves when jungkook helps anyone without wanting any returns.

And that goes on...

But like every story there are villain in his life too not villan but villans.

Whole family of taehyung like his father and mother-mr kim and Mrs kim, taehyung's brothers-namjoon,yoongi and hoseok.

No no they don't hate him for being himself but becoz of him being poor and married their little baby brother taehyung.

They hate him so much,they beat him and torture him so much but jungkook being jungkook don't care about that he loves taehyung so much to care about that but he does get hurt when they say him "dog"as he is staying at his wife's house after marriage.

Back to story....

And soon jungkook returned with coffee and gave it to mrs kim and left from there to his room.

Mrs kim chuckled evily and said.
Mrs kim:i really don't know what taehyung saw  in this dog.
(This bitch i am gonna kill her but after story ig)

.
.
.
.

It is evening time now,all were sitting in living room.jungkook is still in his room,he doesn't get out of room unless and until he got some urgent work or taehyung is at home.

Taehyung returned back and straight went to their room and he saw jungkook looking out of window maybe thinking something very deeply.

Taehyung smiled and hugged him from behind saying.
Tae:hii baby i love you..
Jungkook smiled hearing that and turned around holding taehyung's waist and said.
Jk:hii jaan i love you too.

That's how they greet each other.

Taehyung hugged him from front and pecked his lips then forehead saying.
Tae:so what were you doing today?

Jungkook took a recap of today how this family made him feel something so low about himself and they means his brother beated him.

Jk:nothing just doing some work.
Taehyung hummed and hugged him tight.
Tae:honey my parents will soon accept you don't worry love.i know..

Jungkook so wanted to laugh at that but he didn't as he think he don't want taehyung to know how his day goes in this house.

Taehyung doesn't know how his brother's treats him or abuse him.

(Time skip becoz i am eager for next scene hehe )

Taehyung wasn't home, went out to get groceries with jin and jimin while here the heartbreaking scene is going on.

Yoongi,namjoon and hoseok were beating jungkook very badly while mr Kim and Mrs kim were enjoying this.

They were laughing and telling him beat more.

I am sorry...

Don't beat me please.

Stop it...

No no..

Please i didn't did anything...

Jungkook is begging to them but they aren't listening or hearing his cryings.

Yoongi:you b*itch you really  think you are at level to talk with us.
He said angrily.

Namjoon:you are nothing but a son of low class clerk in our company.

Hoseok:yes did he thought now that he married taehyung he is going to be billionaire and rule over us..

Yoongi:no not in a fucking hell i will let that happen.

They kicked him,punched him, chocked him,slapped him but he didn't do anything beside he was just screaming for help.

Jk: p-please leave me...let me go... taehyung will see this.
He cried shouting that but got another kick on his stomach.

Namjoon:do you think we care huh?how dare you to talk to us you low class piece of shit (no offense)

Hoseok:and Taehyung believe us not you bitch..

Jungkook struggled, whimpered, screamed,sobbed,cried but nothing affects them.

How they are beating this poor boy.

But they heard gasp from behind and turned to look but their eyes almost popped out of their eyes when they saw taehyung standing their with jin and jimin by side who are looking down.

Yoongi, namjoon and hoseok basically gulped.they didn't thought about taehyung.what will happen now?

----------------------------------
Sorry about emotional and angst stuff but next part is awesome stay tuned for it...Bui Bui