meeting after becoming ex

A boy is running to his boss's office with plenty of files in his hand sweating badly with uneven breathing.he is a mess right now yet his boss made him run so much.
??:god meeting will start what to do?
Lisa:tae?come fast boss is calling for you...
Lisa shouted from little far and got inside conference room and Taehyung too made his way Inside that room but first maintaing his posture.

He came inside and bowed to everyone as an apoly for coming late they all shrugged it off but his boss was giving him death glare.
??: taehyung how early you came huh?
Taehyung looked down feeling embarrassed by listening his  boss's sarcasm tone.he bit his lips and told.
Tae:i am so sorry mr lee...i woke up late...
I am so sorry...
Mr lee sighed and told him to sit beside him to which he directly sat without saying a word...

Soon conference room's door opened again and a man in his 20's enter inside.all professional and strict.his formal outfit was just cherry on top.hairs combed backwards reavilling his flat forehead making everyone droll in that.first two buttons opened of his shirt and coat unbuttoned fully.he came inside and looked at mr lee giving him a warm smile and bowing.
??:i am so sorry mr lee i came late..
Mr lee smiled and said..
Mr lee:it's okay jungkook come take a sit...

Hearing that name taehyung stopped everything and widened his eyes.pen fall from his hand with shock and he slowly looked up but he felt his eyes getting teary looking at the person who used to be his whole world,his life least to say his love of life...

Feeling stares on himself jungkook looked up and then he saw that innocent doe eyes that he was missing so much.that pointed nose,that pinkish lips,he miss taste of them on his lips.hw miss everything about this boy how can he not when he is his life and his world.
Jungkook widened his eyes looking at taehyung their.

Taehyung immediately looked down when he saw jungkook looking at him.he pulled tissue out from tissue box and sneaked to wipe out tears from his already tired eyes but he failed to noticed that jungkook saw him doing so.

Mr lee:so let's start the meeting.
Meeting started all were very concentrating on everyone's words but there were two souls who were craving for each other yet they were scared to even look at each other.yes they were taehyung and jungkook.

You must be thinking if they broke up then why the hell they still love each other?or why did they broke?you must be thinking that so there is long time ago thing.

Flashback

Taehyung was in his class when he got a call from his most dear person.he smiled shyly and picked up the call.
But before he could say anything other person told.
Jk:tae.....
His voice was sounding so broken and Taehyung felt worried-so worried.
Tae:kookie hyung what happen?
Jk:w-why y-ou d-did it?

Taehyung got confused as to what he did that jungkook is ij so vulnerable state.
Tae: w-what i-i d-did?
Jk:you kept hidden from me that y/n is your sister?
Taehyung got quiet and jungkook was crying on other side of phone.
Tae:w-why you wanted to know?
Jk:tae....you should've told me...
Tae:yes why are you missing your ex girlfriend?

Yes y/n is jungkook's ex girlfriend and Taehyung knows it as jungkook only said it to him as he doesn't want to keep anything hidden from taehyung.
Jungkook got silent hearing that and he then said.
Jk: n-no th-that's not what I mean....i just wanted to know that then why did you kept it hidden from me?
He shouted Loudly and Taehyung flinched badly he didn't even in his worst nightmare thought that jungkook will shout at him like this just becoz of his ex.

Tae:yes y/n is my sister  so you know now ?anyways she is my step sister why do I have to tell you about her?
He said sternly and jungkook looked at phone with disbelief look.
Jk: taehyung why didn't you told me i was searching for her madly?