LOVE FROM FAR

Author pov

Tae is outside univesity with his friends standing outside talking about random things.when tae eyes fell on a person standing far leaning on his bike.that person was constantly staring at tae.tae was blushing mess.he couldn't understand why he was blushing he should feel uncomfortable.

Jungkook pov

I was here to pick my sister up from university.while i was waiting i saw a boy.looking so cute and hot at the same time.he is so etheral is he for real.long eye lashes,doe eyes,
Cute pout,plumsy lips that i want to kiss.wow he is perfect.does angel really exist.he is a angel.i didn't notice but i was staring at him constantly without blinking my eyes.then i saw he was going to look at me.i quickly look away.i just hope he didn't caught me staring at him constantly.oh god this is so embarrassing.

Author pov

Jungkook was constantly taking glances of tae was also noticing it.he was blushing messily and jimin noticed it.
Jimin:r u okay tae.(worried).
Tae:ye...s yes i am totally fine.
Tae was also glancing at jungkook.jimin follow his stare and notice that.
Jimin clear his throat and tae look up at him.
Jimin:that guy is looking at you.hmm.(wiggling his eyebrows).
Tae widened his eyes.
Tae:where?(innocently)
Jimin:hmm..i know u know.so shut up and by the way that guy is familiar but i don't remember.
Jimin was thinking and tae were stealing glances.
Suddenly in jimin's mind idea pop out.
Jimin:lets go.
Tae:where.(confused)
Jimin:to him.
Tae widened his eyes.
Tae:why.
Jimin:let's ask him why is he staring at you.
Tae:let it be,it can be that he is not looking at me.
Jimin:that only,lets ask him.
Jimin forcefully took him to jungkook.jungkook saw they r coming in there direction.he was scared.
Jk:(mind)oh god is he coming here?but why?oh god jungkook calm down act natural cool cool.
Jungkook was calming himself down.
Jimin came to him with tae.tae was hiding behind jimin.jimin motioned him to say.tae shook his head.jimin gave death glare.
Tae:hey wh..y r u s..taring at me?
Jk:sorry,i am not staring at you.
Tae:but i caught you staring at me.
Jk:oh sorry u have misunderstand.
Tae:then sorry.
Tae hold jimin hand and ran from there.
Jungkook sighed in relief.
Soon y/n came to jungkook.
Y/n:oppa lets go.
Jk:yes lets go.
Y/n:but oppa how come you came to pick me up.are you not busy?
Jk:yes i was but mom asked me to pick you up.lets go.
Y/n shrugged it of and get on bike.
Y/n:yes bike ride.(exicted).
Jungkook smile at her.jungkook took last glance of tae and saw him already looking at him.tae look at him and look away.tae started walking home with jimin.
Jungkook passed by them.tae was looking at girl's back that was behind jungkook.
Tae:(mind)who is she?
Tae was in own thoughts he didn't noticed he has reached home.jimin stopped him.
Jimin:yahh!where r u lost.
Tae:now where.say.
Jimin:lets hangout at evening.
Tae:where?
Jimin:jin hyungie cafe.
Tae:okay done come to pick me up.
Jimin:ok bish byy.
Tae:byy.
They went to there way.