35.1

Lia's POV

"Hi Charles! Nice to see you here" I greeted and smiled at him

(Please do not fucking smile to that shithole, Mi amor)

(Tangina, bro. Seryoso ka? Ngayon ka magseselos?)

I heard the cousins bickering from the earpiece.

Charles got a little surprised that I greeted him instead of feeling betrayed or worried where Jai might be.

"You're being confident, aren't you? Mamamatay ka na, masaya ka pa?"

"Who wouldn't? Should I be sad on my last day? Ang pangit naman ng magiging kamatayan ko nun" I said para mainis sya.

Charles is short-tempered, he doesn't want to be outsmarted. At ginagawa ko ngayon is nagpapanggapbakong di apektado, although I am not really affected.

"You have a point, Princess. Lakad" sabi nya.

"Uh-oh. I am known as a stubborn Princess. I am my family's treasure, and also their favorite headache. And kapag hinawakan mo ko. Baka maunang sumabog ulo mo rather than mine" I said and smirked

"Ang dami mong kuda"

"I am madaldal eh. I am my family's favorite madaldal"

"I don't fucking care about your family"

"Then, I don't fucking care about your dad" I said and shot him in the head.

I pushed him sa may bintana and he fell in front of his dad.

"Charles! Anak! Kung sinuman ka man magpakita ka!" I heard William said.

"I prolly think you know me very well, Mr. Constantino" I said from where I am hiding. I changed location eh

"Ganyan ka kahina? Nagtatago ka, Lia? That's what you're saying na future Queen of Spain? Hiding from her enemy?!"

"The fucking fact that I killed your son, meaning, I faced him, that's not hiding. What about the person who wants me dead but already planned a escape for him and his son? Your son can't escape hell now though, he will rot in hell. Eh pano ka? Makakatakas ka kaya? That's very weak of you"

"Harapin mo ko, papatayin kita! You don't deserve to rule!"

"And you don't deserve to live" I said. I signalled Jai to shot him.

Sinadya nyang ipatama sa balikat lang ni William.

Pagkabaril ni Jai, sumunod na pinagbabaril ng mga tauhan namin at ni Kris ang walang buhay na si Charles, from other angles para malito sya.

His dead son getting tortured and getting killed multiple times in front of him, that's traumatic, and the fact that he can't do anything

"Are you blaming yourself now? You dragged your son into this, William! Wala kang ibang dapat sisihin kundi ang sarili mo! Look at your son getting rained with bullets and you can't do anything but witness how he is being killed a dozen of times! You underestimated me and my power, William! I am not a Princess for fucking nothing!"

All I can hear is his cries.

"Sabi naman kasi eh, don't judge the book by its cover. But, the moment I was born, you judged me already just because I am a girl. But, tell you what, that girl was being trained with armors like guns, swords, and bow and arrow at the age of 5! You took away my 12 years with my family and experienced hell! At ikaw ang sinisisi ko sa lahat! Now, look at your son and experience hell while he's bleeding non-stop, and of course, it's because of you. Ikaw ang may kasalanan sa pagkawala ng anak mo! Ikaw William Constantino! And your son will surely not forgive"

(Sa impyerno nalang kayo mag-away pag magkasama na kayo. Dun mo nalang hingiin kapatawaran ng anak mo) I heard Kristoff's side comment from the earpiece.

One fact about William? He doesn't know how to use gun.

"How's your fear of blood right now? Umaatake ba?"

(What the fuck?! Takot sya sa dugo?)

I smirked when I felt his fear from where I am and he's crying, I know.

(Your Highness! He planted 5 bombs around the building! All have a minute to explode.)

(Fuck! Amy just fucking kill him and let's go!)

"You go firs– Ah!!"

Tinignan ko ang tagiliran ko at paglingon ko, galing ito sa hawak nyang baril

(Fuck! Amy, let's go)

"You go first!"

(30 seconds, Your Highness. We don't have a tool to stop the time)

"I'm impressed, William. You know howbto use guns already"

"If you think you can go, no, we will all rot in hell!" He said and laugh like a lunatic.

I can feel the pain sa may tagiliran ko dahil sa balang bumaon. Shit!

"No, only you will rot in hell" I said and hinarap sya at pinagbababaril sya.

"Meet me at the entrance!" I said in the earpiece habang nakikipagputukan kay William

"Shit!" I cursed nang mapuruhan nya ang balikat ko.

I started running out of the building when I shot him in the head. The back of the building started exploding and I can feel my body getting heavy because of the gunshots.

Jai's POV

"Baby, please come out now. I'm waiting"

I keep on praying for her to come out but still no Amelia is coming out, we are still hearing gunshots inside the building.

"Baby, are you hearing me?"

Napalingon kami lahat nang makarinig ng pagsabog

"FUCK! AMY! AMELIA COME OUT PLEASE! AMELIA!!!!"

"Bro, let's wait please, may mga tao na tayong sinundan si Lia"

"NO! YOU FUCKING DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! NAIAH IS SAFE! BUT AMELIA IS FUCKING INSIDE THAT FUCKING BUILDING! SO NO, KRISTOFF! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM FUCKING FEELING!"

I was about to run inside pero pinigilan na ako nila Tito at Daddy

"Pati ikaw mapapahamak and Amelia doesn't like that, hijo. Let's trust her. Her line is still on, I am still worried here as her dad, but, I chose to believe in my daughter" Tito Henry said.

I don't know what to do. Pabalik balik ako nang lakad dito habang nag-aabang na lumabas sya, but the building keeps on exploding.

(We'll talk about you cursing, Jairo)

Napalingon ako nang marinig ang boses na gusto kong marinig. I saw her gping out of the building.

I immediately run to her and she looks like a mess.

"Mi amor!"

I caught her when nang bumagsak sya.

"You're safe, Mi amor. Let's get out of here" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Ready the car!" I heard Tito Henry said habang buhat ko si Amy.

May tama sya ng baril! Mabulok ka sana sa impyerno William!

"Mi amor, don't sleep, please. Keep your eyes open, we'll bring you to the hospital" naiiyak kong sabi.

"I'm sleepy, I'm tired" she said weakly

"Anak, it's Daddy. You can sleep later, but, not now, please. You promised Mommy that you'll be safe, diba? Do you want Mommy to cry and scold me for not keeping you safe?"

"N-No. I-I want M-Mommy happy"

"Then fight, anak. For Mommy and Daddy, please"

She nodded and really tried her best not to sleep hanggang sa makarating kami sa ospital