34

Jai's POV

It's the weekends already and of course, no class.

We are here in a secret room here inthe mansion, because Amy got a heads-up from his men in William's side that he's already planning the abduction that he will do to Naiah.

We are all here, except the guards. Tomorrow, Naiah's family will fly to Spain with our Moms, our dad decided to stay here to ensure our safety.

This secret room is connected to Amy's room, the secret passage is in her closet, kaya walang nakakaalam na guards.

"What is he planning to do?" Mom asked

"His plan changed and he sticked with it. His target will be Naiah, since he already knows that Tito Zoe and I already meet again and they are under our security. If he target Naiah, it will have 3 damages. Me, Tito Zoe, and alam nya ang score between Kris and Naiah. So kapag nakuha nya si Naiah, he knows I will show up"

"So what's your plan?"

"If kailangan ako para magawa mo plano mo, I will gladly help. If I need to be abducted for real, oks lang. Mas grabe yung tiniis mo for 12 years, beshy"

"Tito Zoe, Tita Tonette, Kris, I am so sorry, but, I really need Naiah here"

"Spill the plan first"

"One of our men will tell us where they will park the van they will use to abduct Naiah. Kris and Jai, you need to move, kailangan kayo ang magiging kapalit ng driver at ng nakaupo sa passenger seat. Work smoothly and quietly. Matitira yung 2 tao natin, they will guide you kaya hindi na problema yun. Kailangan natin sila. If you need to kill the driver and the shotgun seat person, do it. While doing so, I will be in the back most part of the van hiding, leave the abductors to me. Basta before Naiah's abduction, kayo na ang dapat nasa harap, and maneuvering the van"

"You will use these especially made earpiece, para magkarinigan kayo" sabi ni Tito Henry and gave us the ear-piece.

"I promise to keep Naiah safe po. She will come back to you safely" Amy said, assuring Naiah's parents

Eh pano sya? How about her safety? Why is it all about Naiah? Eh sya yung lalaban.

"I trust you, promise me you will be safe too" Naiah said.

Natahimik si Amy, kaya lahat kami umalma

"If you won't promise to be safe, kami na ang tatrabaho, you and Naiah will stay here" I said

"Fine, I will try my best to be safe. Basta our goal is to save Naiah and to kill that asshole" She said.

"Promise us Lia that you and Naiah will be safe, I mean the 4 of you" Sabi ni Tita Tonette

"Fine, I promise po" Amy said kaya huminga sila ng maluwag.

"Continue"

"Once we arrived in the place. Our men will be the one to bring Naiah sa pagkukulungan na room sa kanya. Approximately, William has 10 real men ans the rest are our men, so if he has 10 men in the place, we have an hour to finish those people. Our men always wears tie, and William's men doesn't, that's your sign if that's our men or not. Kill everyone that comes in your way. Dapat in an hour, ubos na sila, and our men will lead us to enter the place and while trapping William, Kris you will go to save Naiah, take her out of the place, nag aabang sila Dad sa labas ng place to keep her safe."

"Paano kapag yung iba nyang tauhan, nasa loob? Baka mahirapan tayong pasukin yun"

"We have our men to help us." I said. "Am I clear?"

We all nodded. But, I can't stop but look at Amy. There's something inside her that is bothering her.

I am also bothered. I want her safe of course, nawala na sya sa akin, sa amin, for 12 years, ayokong mawala sya ulit sa amin.

Her phone beeps and even if she tried to hide her emotions, I saw it, I saw worry in her eyes.

"He's planning the abduction tomorrow, Monday. Alam nya ang tambayan namin ni Naiah, he even said to his men na kung kasama ako ni Naiah, that's even better."

"Sa secret garden?" Naiah asked

"Yes, he's been watching us ever since we started studying in that school. He studied the moves and actions of Mahlia, but failed to study Amelia's actions. I will still be excused tomorrow, Mommy, call the school na nakaconfine ako sa ospital, he will need to be informed na may sakit parin ako, for him to think that his plan works. What time do we usually go there?"

"4:30pm, to review, every Monday."

"Ganoong oras ka rin pumunta bukas. Don't worry, tubig lang ang ipapaamoy nila sa iyo, you just need to pretend that you fell asleep"

"Ok, noted. Just be safe, you 3, lalo ka na" sabi nya kay Amy

"Yeah, we will" Amy said hesitantly

After ng meeting na iyon, nag-empake na ang magulang ni Naiah para sa flight nila mamayang madaling araw.

"Warren, pag yang anak mo napahamak, ikaw ang malalagot sa akin ah" banta ni Mommy kay Daddy.

"Bakit ako? Sumusunod lang tayo sa plano ng boss nating lahat" sabi ni Daddy kaya napangiti nalang ako.

"Alangan si Lia ang malagot sa akin? Syempre kayo ni Henry ang malalagot sa amin kapag napahamak ang mga bata"

"Mom, calm down. We will be safe, I promise" I said for her to calm down

"Isa ka pa, Jairo! Mana ka talaga sa ama mo. Lagi niyo akong pinapag-alala"

"Honey, it's part of being a Royal Blood, enemies everywhere"

"I agree with dad, Mom. Let's just get use to it, tsaka Amy, Kris, and I are well trained, we can even fight in a country war. But, of course, I won't let Amy"

"You 3 are well-trained, but, Lia is also a girl, she might have the upper hand, because we all know she's our boss, but, she also needs protection, especially from you. Tama ng nawala sya ng 12 years, baka mabaliw na si Sophia once it happened again to their daughter. Hindi ko sinasabi na ipriority mo si Lia, but, anak, you know very well what to do, and I know you love Lia so much"

"I know, Mom. We will be safe, I promise you that. Pakakasalan ko pa sya after College kaya dapat maging safe kami" sabi ko at niyakap sya.

We all went to rest, hindi na kami sumama sa paghatid sa kanila sa airport because that might endanger them.