8

Jai's POV

I am here in the office here at home. Amy is already sleeping and tomorrow is weekends, maaga rin syang nakakatulog dahil sa epekto ng gamot na nireseta ni Dr. Jimenez for her to have a peaceful sleep, pero hindi parin maiwasan na minsan may mga panaginip na nakakatakas sa tulog nya.

I also hope the dog, which she named Tofi because it's a guy and because she wants to annoy Kris, would help her heal fast

"Here's the painting, Your Highness" Troy said

"Did you make sure that this is her work? This is not a duplicate?" I asked while looking at the painting.

"Yes, Your Highness. We also made sure that no imitation of this painting will be made"

"Ok, good. You can go"

I am just looking at the painting. If you didn't know her history it really look disturbing.

"This really happened" I said

"Kelan? Napasok na ba ang palasyo?"

"No, this happened but not in their palace. That painting, it's her closet in their house in Madrid. That's where she hid herself when they were followed and those people wants to get her"

"Ang hindi ko maintindihan, bakit gusto nilang patayin si Lia? May atraso ba sila Tita Sophia at Tito Henry sa mga taong yun?"

"No, those are the rebellious group that are against the idea of Amy ruling the Spain. They want a male leader, they are belittling Amy's capability to rule Spain. Ayaw nilang babae ang mamuno that's why they are doing everything they can to get her and kill her so kapag napatay nila siya, the Royal Palace won't have any other option but to appoint me as the new ruler of Spain, which I don't want. Amy's dream is to rule Spain, her main objective is equality. She wants everyone to have a fair treatment in Spain. Marami syang plano para sa mga tao, pero ayaw ng mga rebelde na maupo siya bilang bagong Reyna ng Espanya"

"May sakit sila sa utak. Even nung bata pa tayo, no offense but, I am really looking forward to have Lia appointed as the new Queen of Spain. What if they start again to look for her lalo nababalita na buhay siya?"

"Sila Daddy na ang tumatrabaho nun. They only want us to protect Amy. Once it is all safe for her, we will go back to Spain and doon nya ipagpapatuloy ang paggaling nya hanggang sa makaalala sya"

"Mauubos ba sila agad?"

"Konti nalang sila, Kris. More like 10, and the mastermind, hahayaan nating si Amy ang humarap sa kanya. They are just around the corner, and Amy knows them, I am sure of it" I said

"So lahat ng napapanaginipan at nagpiplay sa utak nya, dinudrawing nya? Should we try to show these drawings to her in sequence? Baka makatulong"

"Not yet. We will present that to Dr. Jimenez. Darating ang araw na gagamitin natin yan to help her remember" I said

Napatingin kami sa pinto nang may kumatok at iniligpit lahat ng drawing at yung painting, tsaka namin nakita na unti unting bumukas yung pinto.

I smiled when I saw her cutely peeking at the door.

"It's just 1 am. Did you have nightmare again? Are you ok? How are you feeling?" I asked worriedly when I approached her.

"Nagising ako kasi nakaramdam ako ng gutom" she said and pout

So cute

Ang sarap halikan!

"What do you want to eat? Do you want me to cook for you?"

"Naku naku, may naglilihi na ah, may mga traydor dito ah" Kris said that made me glare at him

Naglilihi?