22

Jai's POV

"What? What do you mean he is in Spain already?"

"Yes, anak. He is. He went here dahil alam nyang bumalik kayo ni Kris dito for vacation, knowing that Lia is your girlfriend, he's probably thinking na kasama mo si Lia"

"How about our family dinner? We won't go out again?"

"Need magpretend ni Lia na hindi nya kilala sila Tita Sophia, bro. If we are to dine outside the palace, kailangan nakadikit sayo si Lia and magkukunwari na hindi pa sila magkakasama na pamilya, like Lia has an amnesia parin" sabi ni Kris

"Did Tita Sophia and Tito Henry knows this?"

"Yes, napag-usapan na namin. Tonight, sa atin sasabay si Lia. Kasi kung matutunugan nya na nasa labas tayo ng mansion, he will probably follow us, and Lia needs to act like she's still innocent"

"Can't we just finish him off already? I just want Amy to have a happy and free life now" I said frustratedly

"Lia wants him for herself, so we will go as what she planned. Makabawi man lang sya" sabi ni Mommy

I have no choice but to stick with her plan kahit gustong gusto ko na syang tapusin.

Inihatid na si Lia dito sa amin and she's wearing a simple but elegant blue dress na medyo off-shoulder at silver colored shoes. Her hair is down and curly, wala din syang make up.

I can't help but smile when she entered my room.

"My oh so gorgeous girlfriend and future wife" I said and hugged her.

She smiled sweetly at me and hugged me.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked

"Coz we're together again" She said excitedly

"You're excited to be with me?" I asked.

"Yes, why? Aren't you excited to be with me? Do you not want to be with me? I can go" she said and smiled bitterly at kumalas sa yakapan namin at aalis na dapat.

Her emotions really change so quickly. From being happy and excited to being hurt in just a snap.

"Mi amor, come here" I said that made her stop walking to my room door.

She walk back to me but she's facing the floor. Ganyan sya pag nadidisappoint or malungkot.

Nagulat nalang ako nang bigla ko syang marinig na humikbi at nagpunas ng mata kaya nataranta ako at niyakap sya agad

"Mi amor, you got it all wrong. Of course I love to be with you always. Stop crying na, I'm always excited and always happy to be with you, only you, ok? Stop na. You look so beautiful in your dress tapos iiyak ka? I'm sorry, I don't mean it that way" I said and caressed her back.

"I just missed you kasi" she said while sobbing

"And I've missed you so much more. Stop crying, love. I will only love you, and the only person that can excite me just by seeing her is you, always remember that, Mi amor" I said and wipe her tears and kissed her on her lips.

She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back that made me smile.

"You ok na po?" I asked

She nodded and just hugged onto me and buried her face in my chest.

Kumatok yung butler ko at lumabas na kami para pumunta sa restaurant na pagkakainan namin.

Iba ang sasakyan nila Mommy at iba ang sasakyan namin. Nasa may pintuan si Amy, at ako ang nasa gitna nila ni Kris, kasi kapag sila ang nagtabi, for sure bago sila makarating puro na sila sugat at kalmot, at baka malimutan ko pang pinsan ko si Kris kapag nasugatan si Amy

Amy suddenly get her phone and typed something, later on, I felt my phone vibrated.

From: Mi Amor

Passenger seat. Suspiscious.

Nagkatinginan kami ni Kris dahil sa message ni Amy, she sent it to me and Kris.

I secretly observed the guard assigned to us kasama ang butler ko na naging driver namin. He kept on looking at the rear view mirror and is looking at Amy's side.

Kris and I was about to get our guns from our back nang bumwelo syang bumunot ng baril, but, we just looked at Amy she shot the guy in the passenger seat.

"Bagal niyo" sabi nya at tumingin sa labas ng bintana na parang walang malamig na bangkay sa harapan nya.

Nagkatinginan kaming tatlong lalaki sa loob at napailing nalang.

"Call someone to clean that" I said

"Yes, Your Highness" sabi ni Butler

"Init naman ng ulo mo" sabi ni Kris kay Amy.

"Mabagal lang talaga kayo" sabi nya.

I felt her being distant to me too, is this still because of earlier?

"Mi amor" I called her in a low tone, more like a whisper.

Tumingin sya sakin habang nakasandal sa may pintuan ng sasakyan.

"Are you ok?"

"Mhm, ok lang naman ako, bakit?"

"You sure? Are we ok?"

"Nag-away ba tayo para hindi maging ok?" She also asked

"Nope, as far as I remember" I said

"Eh di ok tayo" she said and smiled. Not the usual smile she always give me whenever we're together.

"Bakit ang layo mo sakin?"

"Nakasandal kasi ako dito eh"

"You can lean on me, come here" sabi ko

"Dito nalang" she said at lumingon ulit sa labas.

My phone vibrated at nakitang nagtext si Kris

From: Viscount Kristoff

Magkaaway kayo?

I looked at him before I replied

To: Viscount Kristoff

Hindi naman

From: Viscount Kristoff

I can feel the coldness from here, bro. Anyare?

To: Viscount Kristoff

I think I offended or hurt her earlier. She misunderstood it, because I asked her if she's always excited to see me, then it turn out bad for me like I don't want to be with her, ganun yung labas sa kanya, so she's being distant right now. Pero akala ko ok na kami kanina eh, hindi parin pala, I already apologized.

From: Viscount Kristoff

Goodluck nalang, suyo malala ka, bro lol

I glanced at Amy again and she's just so focused on looking outside.

I also want her to look at me like she admire me.

I guess, it's ny fault after all.