26

Jai's POV

We are here in Santos Residence for Lia to finally meet her old butler again.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked worriedly. Hindi kasi sya mapakali

I caressed her hand and lightly squeezed it to calm her down.

"I'm nervous, what if this is a trap?"

"A trap? Why?" Kris asked confused. Kahit ako naconfused.

"I remember it clearly, what I know is that my previous butler was one of them, what if trap ito?"

"I'm here, Kris is here, we have guards" sabi ko

"I'll ring the doorbell na, ha?" Sabi ni Kris at tumango sya and heave a deep sigh.

She suddenly hugged me when the door was about to open.

"Down now!" She said suddenly kaya naupo kami lahat.

Kasabay ng pag-upo ko ang paghugot nya ng safety gun ko from my side and pointed it somewhere and fire it.

What the fuck?!

"Close the door. NOW!" I told Zenaiah and she immediately closed it.

Hinagis sa akin ni Kris ang extra gun and we helped Amy fire the enemies.

Tangina! Hanggang dito ba naman?

The guards are also scattering to catch whiever they can catch dead or alive. That's always the instruction to them.

We stopped firing when the enemy stopped coming to us.

"They're not safe here. They are being watched. He knows Naiah's dad, and he freaking knows his relation to me" Amy said

"Ubicación clara, Su Alteza" one of the guards said

"Bien. Guarda todo el lugar, no dejes que ninguna persona sospechosa lastime a los inocentes." Amy instructed.

"Tell them to get their things, iaalis natin sila dito" I told Kris na agad nyang sinunod at pumasok sa loob.

"Sí, Princesa" the guard said and they started to scatter.

"I won't ask how did you know. But, you always surprised me, Mi amor" I said.

She really looks cool earlier. I can't help but admire her.

"I think I deserve a kiss" she said and pout, kaya natawa nalang ako.

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her on her lips. Mabilis lang dahil makita pa kami nila Kris eh.

"You're always amazing" I said and give her another peck bago kami sumunod sa loob ng bahay ng mga Santos

"Your Highness" biglang lumuhod yung Daddy ni Zenaiah nang pumasok kami ni Amy, even her mom kneeled and pinaluhod din sya ng parents nya

"You don't need to do that" Amy said. "Butler Zoe?"

"Yes, Princess" Naiah's dad answered.

"I have so many questions to ask, but I want to be safe first." Amy said

"Did you get everything you need?" Tanong ko at tumango sila.

"Let's go" Kris said at lumabas na kami.

Pinasakay namin sila sa Van na bulletproof at umuwi kami sa mansion.

We told the maids na ayusin yung 2 guest rooms for them to stay there for the mean time. Pinadala rin namin sa mga guards yung mga gamit nila sa magiging kwarto nila.

We all sit in the living room. Amy is just playing with her hands, so I held her hand and caressed it.

"Forgive me, Princess" Zenaiah's Dad suddenly kneel in front of her.

"Why? Are you really one of them?"

"No, I've been loyal to guarding you since Reina Sophia got pregnant of you. Reina Sophia and Rey Henry ordered me to keep you safe always whatever happens. You and Naiah actually already met on your 2nd birthday, The Majesties told me to bring them to Spain and even paid all the expenses we needed on their flight, from their ticket to their expenses in Spain. I pretended to be in their side, King Henry told me to do that so we can know their moves and their plans, but the day they kidnapped you, none of us knows that, we located you immediately through the help of King Warren"

"I saw it with my own eyes, Butler. They killed you in front of me, they told me na kasabwat ka nila" Amy said while her hands are trembling

"They didn't. It was my clone. Gumawa ang mga magulang niyo ng clone ko, but, I was also there, hiding in the cockpit pretending to be one of the pilots."

"And?" I asked dahil hindi na makapagsalita si Amy

"I told one of the pilot na kung may mangyaring hindi maganda, save the princess, whatever happens. Sacrifice their life for the Princess. Ako ang nag-abot sa kanya ng life vest that you used nung malapit na magcrash ang eroplano. I was the one to tell the De Guzman na ampunin ka nalang, I was also at the hospital. Hindi ko alam na ganun pala sila ka-hayop sayo, kaya sinasabihan namin si Naiah na iuwi ka nalang dito at dito ka na mag-stay but you're always refusing. Lumipat kami sa malapit na bahay sa inyo so that you will grow up with Naiah, and so that I will always see you. I was their informant, I told them that you're alive, but you have amnesia."

"Butler Zoe" Amy said and hugged her previous Butler while crying

"Princess, you grew up so beautiful and so kind like your parents. I'm sorry because I can't keep you that time because it will be very dangerous for you. Sorry kasi kailangan mo maging ibang tao at kailangan mo maranasan lahat yon. I'm very glad that you're alive and shining so bright" Butler Zoe said while hugging Amy.

"I'm sorry if I got mad at you because I thought kasamahan ka nila talaga. You became my bestfriend in the mansion because you treated me like your daughter too. I'm so happy that you're alive too. Thank you for sacrificing your life for me" Amy said while crying.

She stood up and bowed to them as a sign of respect

"Thank you Mrs. Santos and Thank you Naiah for lending Butler Zoe to the Royal Family to take care of me and to make me safe. Thank you for not getting mad at me when Butler Zoe sacrificed his own life to keep me alive and safe. I'm sorry I got mad at him, and I'm sorry if you feel like I took him away from your for years just to work in the Palace"

She really has the kindest and purest heart among all the people that's alive.

"Your Highness, that's fine. We already saw the product or the result of Zoe's sacrifices and our sacrifices, that's enough. We saw hoe you grew up even with that kind of life and foster family. Lumaki ka ng maayos, you're the sweetest like Queen Sophia and a strong-willed person like King Henry. You have such strong heart and that's all we need to see for us to be rewarded of our sacrifices" Mrs. Santos said and hugged Amy.

"Naiah"

"Ano ba?! Bakit ka ba umiiyak? I never got mad at you. Kung hindi dahil sayo wala akong bestfriend, so I'm thankful. You're deserving and you have all the traits of the next Queen of Spain. I will for that day, at ako yung papalakpak ng pinaka-malakas kapag nakoronahan ka na as the Queen of Spain. I'm happy that you're my bestfriend" she said and hugged Amy.

I can't help but smile. Seeing Amy so happy right now, I am nit asking for more. Just Amy's happiness, that's all I am asking for. Her happiness and freedom