Chapter 68: New Mission

Start from the beginning

Nogla said holding a Golden Shovel in his hand.

Marcel looked at Nogla with a speechless expression.

Basically: Why are you insinuating? You know the reason we are here.

Delirious: He is just saying in case we will get tempted by random thirsty women. We are PURE gentlemens.

Delirious answered pulling out a combat shotgun.

Moo: You're right. Remembering my situation with that Schibť back in the Dungeon, just to be sure.

Hearing three of his friend's words, Marcel was too speechless to retort.

When they entered the establishment, the place seems to be beautiful, the colorful magic stones in the walls and ceiling making it look like any other modern strip clubs.

Nogla: Damn, this is giving me flashbacks.

Tyler stops and points at Nogla.

Wildcat: You don't want your wife to know what happened a few days ago.

Nogla: I haven't forgiven you for tricking me into going to a Maid Cafe and for what happened. Still cannot believe there is a real thing in here.

Then they all go inside and take a seat.

Once they all take a seat, Vanoss looks around. To his surprise, thr place is quite clean. To have this place approved they probably had to agree to many regulations.

As an orange cat girl hands them beers, Brian looks around.

Terroriser: This place is every Otaku's dream.

Basically: Since when did you become an otaku?

Marcel asked weirdly towards his cybernetic friend.

Terroriser: I wasn't!

Basically: Yeah, yeah I:l

Meanwhile to Vanoss and Delirious, Evan lean towards Delirious and ask something.

Vanoss: Your wife is gonna kill you being here.

Delirious: I know.

Vanoss: Hey, I heard your wife has Only Fans, is that true? Especially that NS-

*Gun Mechanic Sound*

Vanoss: O-O

Delirious: Don't you fucking dare mention it😠

Vanoss: O-Ok O_O;

Now to Moo, he looks around and sees a lot of non-humans here except a small number of human females. A Cheetah Beastgirl and a human woman are currently pole-dancing in the background. He ignores everything and looks at his friends before a seductively dressed rabbit-eared woman walked towards them.

Rabbit Woman: Welcome, dear customers. Do you require an individual service, or will you require a special Group service~

Vanoss: *Whispers* Sick, there's also an orgy in this place?

Wildcat: Oh, hell no I'm not fucking any of you nor any woman in this place, I'm joining Nogla's little club.