“And get arrested if you want to” I laughed.

“Bye Snuggle Bunny” Jenny said giving me a kiss on the cheek, and a belly rub.

“See ya Brownie” I said.

After Jenny left, I was still unsure about this sex stuff with Cat. But she was right, I had to eventually have sex with Cat. I really think I hurt her feeling when I rejected her for sex. Ok Lydia, it’s now or never. That night I was meeting Cat at her house. And as nerve wrecking as it was I was going to have sex with her. I had to, I needed it, she needed it. We needed it together. So when I finally got to Cat’s place, it was dark. I entered the house, and was surprised. I saw candles lit, I saw rose petals everywhere, pretty flowers on the tables. A bottle of sparkling grape juice, and two wine glasses. I never seen this before. I smelled something delightful. Smiled like some food, some real good food. It smelled so good, that it made my stomach grumble.

“Cat” I called.

“Hello Lydia” Cat said coming down the steps. I looked at her, and my jaw dropped.

“Hey there” I said with a goofy smile. Cat was wearing this sexy black slinky dress. She was showing cleavage, lots of cleavage. She had her hair pinned up, and she was looking so hot. I liked it, I liked it a lot.

“So glad you’re here, I made dinner, hope you’re hungry” Cat said.

“Hungry for you” I said without even thinking. Cat smiled at me.

“We’ll get there, but let’s go enjoy this meat first” Cat said taking me by the hand, and leading me to the kitchen. I got a good view of the derriere, that was hot.

“Umm I didn’t know this was a special occasion, I would have dressed up for it” I said with a smile.

“Honey doll, you’re just fine” Cat said. Did she just call me honey doll? She sat me down at the table. Which was already set up and looking pretty. She had the plates, the forks, and spoons all set up nicely. Candles were lit up, and it was so gorgeous. I sat at the table.

“What am I eating, other than you” I said. I caused Cat to giggle, and grin at me.

“Well I made a green salad, breadsticks, and chicken penne. For dessert other than me, I made key lime pie. It’s sweet pie, but not nearly as sweet as me” Cat said. Oh wow, she was really flirting tonight.

“Whew, all this sweet stuff, I may get diabetes” I kidded. Cat put the pasta, and salad down, and the brought out the breadsticks, and sparkling apple juice.

She served my plate, and it all looked and smelled so delicious.

“Ok this looks really good” I said.

“Thank you, I hope you like it” Cat said.

“I sure I will” I said. We began to eat, and it was indeed delicious. I didn’t know she could cook like this. Cat and I talked as we ate. She continued to flirt vivaciously with me. I enjoyed this, and I enjoyed this so much. After we ate dinner, I full and ready to eat Cat up. Everything was so good, and I just couldn’t wait to get Cat in bed. After dinner, we went to the living room, and we sipped sparkling grape juice. Then Cat propped her leg up on me. Oh boy, she was really asking for it tonight.

“Oh Cat, whoa God” I said touching her firm and fit leg.

“Lydia, I know I freaked you out when I passed out. But baby I want to have hot, heated, steamy, nasty sex with you. And I don’t care how many times I fade out, just remember when I do, you’re doing something right. So this is what’s about to happen. I want you in my room, you’re gonna take off your all your clothes, and sit on the bed ok. And I’m gonna go change into something sexier than this dress, and you’re gonna love it. And then we’ll have hot steamy heated, nasty sex until I say stop. Ok” Cat said intently. I don’t know maybe I was submissive. Maybe I just like being controlled. But whatever the case maybe, I like this. I liked how Cat was taking control. Telling me what to do, how do to do it. It just gave the biggest rush.