Chapter 37 : Zuko 🔥| Valentine's Day Pt 3

Zuko was on a date with Katara. They were on the highest floor of Kyoshi Tower, Wefarangi's tallest skyscraper.

"Are you alright?" Zuko asked Kat as he watched her play around with her food.

"Yeah," Katara looked up at him with her beautifully round artic-blue eyes and Zuko felt like he was going to fall off his chair. "Thank you so much for doing this for me Zuko. I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome," Zuko replied awkwardly. "You look beautiful," he told her for the tenth time and she beamed at him. 

"You too," she teased, pinching his cheek. "I'm done with my food, you?"

Nervous, Zuko looked down at his plate. He wasn't done, but he didn't want Katara watching him eat for hours. "Y-yeah, I'm done," he replied, standing up. He walked around the table to Katara's chair, and helped her out of it.

"Since when did you become such a gentlemen?" Katara teased, joining him by the balcony. 

 Looking down at her beautiful city from so high up, Katara thought about how lucky she was to be standing in a trillionaire's compound.

"Look at the stars," she gushed, patting Zuko's arm. "They're so beautiful."

Zuko looked up at the sky and smiled to himself. "Do you wanna see your real surprise?" he asked cheekily, walking towards a shiny red button by the door.

"I thought this venue was my surprise," Kat began, unable to hide the excitement in her voice.

Zuko chuckled to himself before pressing the button. Immediately, multi-colour fire works burst into sky, forming a delicate heart of flames. "Katara Hakoda, will you be my Valentine?" Zuko asked.

"Zuko," Katara cupped his face, grinning. "You're such an idiot!"

Without thinking twice, Katara kissed him softly, threading her hands through his hair. When they broke out of the kiss, she slapped him lightly. "I can't believe you would outshined me like that!"

"What do you mean?" Zuko asked cluelessly. "You don't like the fireworks?"

"I love the fireworks. The gift I got you isn't as amazing as all this stuff you've done for today, and it's making me feel incredibly guilty," Kat mumbled, looking down at the marble floor.

"Hey," Zuko said softly. "At least you got me something."

Kat snorted at his statement. "Here," she handed him a diamond incrusted vial. "It's filled with spirit water from the Northern Water Tribe."

Zuko eyes widened in surprise. Spirit water was very expensive and powerful. So powerful it could heal his scar, and hopefully rid him of all the bad memories that came along with it.  "Katara, this is the best gift anyone has ever gotten me in my entire life."

"Don't exaggerate," Katara scoffed. "I almost forgot to give you this."

Kat walked over to the table and reached for her Lo and Li handbag. Slowly, she pulled out a knife that read, 'never give up without a fight'. Zuko had a knife that looked identical to it, but he had lost it several months ago,

Zuko gasped. "Is that- how?" he managed to ask as Kat handed it to him, smiling.

"You like it? I got Master Piandao to craft you one that looked identical to your last one. It's made of meteorite," Katara told him.

"Kat, this is amazing!" Zuko exclaimed, studying the knife. "Thank you so much."

Suddenly, Katara pounced on him, and he kissed her tenderly. This was the best Valentine's day of Zuko's life.