Chapter 34 : Aang 💨 | Sweet Revenge

Aang was on a date with On Ji. The two were at the Jasmine Dragon, sipping on bubble tea and munching crackers and cheese. On Ji was way more interesting than Luya. Luya and Aang had too many things in common and it was tiring. On Ji on the other hand, was unique and breath of fresh air Aang couldn't get enough of.

"Would the two of you like anything else?" General Iroh asked, approaching their table.

Aang shook his head and turned to On Ji. "Pesto pasta, please," she said politely.

"Okay, one pesto pasta coming up," General Iroh exclaimed but his smile soon faded away as he looked out of the window. "Aang, there's a girl outside who's been looking in to the shop for a long while. Do you know her by any chance?"

Aang looked out of the shop window and gasped when he saw Luya standing outside in the snow. "I do," Aang said, shrugging on his coat. "I'll be a second," he told On Ji before heading outside. 

"What are you doing here?" he yelled at Luya, and she giggled, grabbing his arm.

"You promised to take me on date today, silly. Did you forget?" Luya said in a sugary voice and Aang shivered. Why is Luya acting so strange?

"We're broken up! What the f*ck is wrong with you?"

Luya giggled, wiping away the snowflake on her face. Suddenly, paparazzi began to appear, and Aang desperately tried to get rid of Luya.

"Aangy, I've never heard you drop the f bomb before!" She pulled him closer. "I'm so cold and hungry, I would appreciate it if you brought me inside."

"No! I don't care if you starve and die in the cold. Now leave me alone!" Aang exclaimed, making his way inside.

"That's not very nice, Aangy, I thought you loved me," Luya squeaked, smiling.

"Well then you thought wrong," Aang said, shutting the door in her face.

"What was Luya Sansrow doing outside?" On Ji asked as Aang sat back down.

"Asking to come inside," Aang replied, taking off his coat.

On Ji took a sip of her bubble tea. "Why didn't you let her in?"

"She was acting really strange," Aang replied. "I think she's possessed."

On Ji laughed beautifully, "You are funny man, Aang," she said, kissing him. 

💨

When Aang went home, Monk Gyatso was waiting for him in his room. "Aang, we need to talk," he said strictly. 

"What's wrong?" Aang asked innocently and Gyatso shoved a newspaper in his face.

The headline read: Avatar seen swearing at a poor little girl, refusing to give her shelter during today's hectic snow storm.

"I can explain," Aang said, flushing red. 

"Swearing? I thought I taught you that was unacceptable," Gyatso said, handing Aang another newspaper. The headline for this one read: Avatar spotted on a date with unknown Fire Nation girl.

"Seriously!" Aang exclaimed, scanning through the article. "This is bullsh*t!"

"Aang!"

"I can explain this," Aang began frantically. "All of this."

"You don't have to explain anything to me, Aang. It's pretty obvious ATLA High is the reason you are behaving immorally.  I thought it would help you learn to communicate with people from different cultural back grounds, but all it's done is chuck bad words and habits down your throat."

Aang stood up, worried for what his punishment might be. "Gyatso-"

"You have brought great shame to all air acolytes, Aang," Gyatso said and Aang stumbled back. "I have no other choice but to withdraw you from the school."

"WHAT!" This can't be happening, Aang thought to himself.

"From now on you can not leave the Air Temple without my consent, do you understand?" Monk Gyatso asked,

Aang did not reply. He knew Luya was behind the unwanted paparazzi him and On Ji had faced, and that this was her way of getting back at him for dumping her. He just had to prove it to the whole world.