Bonus Chapter #6: Marika the Eternal

Începe de la început

"... Not a word, Tarnished."

Alright, so she knows how silly she sounds the moment that leaves her mouth. Still, she's sufficiently aggrieved by the smile of understanding upon her new husband's face that she feels the need to say it all the same. Silent as ever, the man they're calling the 'Tarnished Lord' just keeps on smiling and nods. His clothes are already off, his mast already twitching as it rises effortlessly to attention. But then to be fair... he is staring at two of the finest women in all the Lands Between.

Marika flushes at that, well aware her opinion of Rennala's beauty is at least in part supported by Radagon's fragmented feelings for the Queen. Still, she likes to think even without her other half's essence mixed into her being, she would be able to gaze upon Rennala and find her quite beautiful. Indeed, the woman's normal royal garments are nowhere to be seen. She lays sprawled out on the bed in Marika's bedchambers, just as silent as the Tarnished.

With her long black locks spread out around her head in a sort of dark halo, and her large breasts slightly thrust up into the air by the natural arch of her back, the Queen of the Full Moon looks positively delectable. Which is good, because Marika intends to eat her right up.

Utterly naked as well, the Eternal Sovereign reaches out and grabs her Lord by his shaft, pulling him along over to the bed and giving his hardening member a few more quick jerks to get him to full mast. Only once he's completely erect does she climb onto the bed, crawling forward on her hands and knees to where Rennala awaits.

The Carian Queen's eyes watch her, lidded but filled with feeling as Marika stares right back at her in turn. And then, the Eternal Sovereign does what her other half never would. She dips her head down between Rennala's thighs, and in the same motion lifts her hips and spreads her own knees apart, offering up her glistening quim to the Tarnished Lord.

He, to his credit, wastes no time. His hands, strong and masculine, come down upon her hips and a moment later, he's inside of her. As a loud moan leaves Marika's lips, imparted directly into Rennala's quim, this at least she knows is her and her alone. After all, tis not as if Radagon routinely allowed himself to be bent over by anyone and buggered from behind. Well, not physically or literally at least. He certainly had the Elden Beast's appendages far enough up his ass for it to puppet him and-

Ah, she should focus on the here and now and stop thinking about her other half. Certainly, she had a task to do, self-appointed at that. She was not just bent over, on her hands, getting railed from behind by her lord husband in a very unqueenly manner. She also had the drooling quim of one Rennala of the Full Moon staring her right in the face.

Diving forward, Marika begins to eat out Rennala right then and there. This, too, to her mild surprise, she finds is all her. Indeed, she cannot feel any trace of Radagon in this act. Twould explain why she had never done this before, despite her clandestine relationship with Rennala going back several weeks at this point. She had done much for the Queen of Caria, and had firmly forced her to do much for her in turn... but her tongue had never gone this low, to Rennala's core.

Well then, Marika would be sure to give it her all. Especially with how Rennala was positively gushing from the attention. Driving her tongue deeper and deeper into the other Queen's core, the Eternal Sovereign goes to town, all while using her hands to great effect as well. One flicks at the tiny little nub atop Rennala's slit, and the other rests upon the Carian Queen's inner thigh, gripping down none too gently.

Rennala cries out, throwing her head back in pleasure, while Marika groans into her quim. After all, it is not only her own efforts that see her driven so far forward into Rennala's mound. The Tarnished Lord is as unrelenting and undaunted as ever. He comes at her like his battle with the Elden Beast. Utterly unstoppable, and wholly determined. His member, thick and throbbing, drives into her from behind with all his might.