[💗] ~ Sweet Rides

》Y/n's POV《

"Why don't we go buy a car." Undyne blurts out in the middle of lunch.

"A CAR! TO DRIVE!?" Papyrus' eyes twinkled in anticipation.

Sans shoveles his food. "no its to walk it."

"SANS!"

"it would be nice to have a car to wheel around."

"Don't you ever get tired of making jokes?" I ask him. Papyrus groans for the third time.

"nope, i could go for miles."

"You should be more car-ing towards Papyrus." I lecture.

I feel a little bit of water get spilled onto me. B/n was the culprit. "One more pun out of you and I throw you into the sea."

I feel a large grin on my face. "I'd like to sea you try."

His eyes narrow, that's when I knew it was my cue to run.

》》3rd POV《《

"So how about we go after we finish eating?" Toriel chimes in. "We do need cars, transportation has been our biggest issue recently. Something that we own that isn't rented."

"That is a wonderful idea." Asgore supports. "I'm sure we all have our dream cars in mind."

Everyone nods in agreement.

A scream echoed through the house. "Don't you dare throw your disgusting laundry at me!"

"You think I'm playing? I'm gonna do it!"

Toriel looks at Sans unsure."Should we stop them?"

"um. . ." He is interrupted by the sound of another scream.

"she'll be okay. (i think.)" There is another scream, this time a male one. If nothing was done, b/n would be the one thrown in the sea. Toriel stares at Sans, urging him to intervene. He gets up lazily with a sigh to stop the chaos.

》Y/n's POV《

About half an hour later, the large group of 11 arrived to the car dealership. Why 11? Well everyone except Frisk, Flowey, and B/n needs a car. The group was split up with the skelebros, my brother, Mettaton and I in one group. And the rest in another.

Mettaton and Asgore probably should've switched places as Sans and Toriel don't seem too keen on both being in their respective group. The groups either way remained the same.

After some discussion we let Papyrus be the first to look around for his car of choice.

"I'VE HAD THIS SKETCH WITH ME FOR THIS VERY MOMENT!" He pulls out of his pocket a very worn, neatly folded, piece of paper. "BEHOLD! MY DREAM CAR!"

I was expecting to see a fantastical car fitting to his personality, instead it was a singular red sports car with nothing more added to it. I recal the race car bed he has in his room.

The employee looked at the drawing, nodded, and showed us to a red sports car, exactly what Papyrus wished for. He began to bounce on his heels, the bouncing getting more and more rapid until he made a head start into the car to inspect the inside. "THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT! THE CAR I'VE DREAMED OF HAVING! HOW MUCH IS IT CAR SELLER?"

The employee gave us a rather large price number.

Oooohhh I'm not too sure about that . . . Papyrus will be able to pay it but his savings would take a lot a damage.

But. . If I were to just. . . I go over to the employee to discuss halving the fee. Sans appeared to have the same idea, as he walked up to pitch in as well. The price number changed for Papyrus and the red sports car was his.