Author's Note

Hello everyone! I have returned! I have been researching, planning and writing this story in hopes to bring entertainment to all of you! I firstly want to say thank you for sticking along through the first book and I hope to see you stick along for this one.

Now there is a chance that not all of you will. You might dislike something I write or find the book too boring, or it's taking too long to finish or its cringy and that's okay.

If you do choose to read there are some things that I need to inform you guys about.

>•••☆•••<

Update schedule: It's not concrete but I plan to have something updated every 2-3 weeks on a Friday/Saturday's depending on where you live. (Who knows how accurate this may be.)

Accuracy: I have done some research for this book. Mostly for law, physics/quantum physics and a bit on psychiatry. But I am still a noob in this stuff. If there is something inaccurate within the story and you know how it should go please, feel free to comment and tell me what I got wrong and how I should fix it. I will edit it immediately.

Monsters v. Humans: Usually a lot of these fanfictions involve the divide and racism that is created once monsters make it into to the surface. While this will be a plot point, it will not be the main focus. In other words I will make it realistic but it will also be pretty tame. Issues like these take time to fix so things will rise and fall just like how our society rises and falls with these issues. When the story ends that doesn't mean that the issue ends too. Once again, if there is something that is inaccurate or ends up being unintentionally offensive or triggering regarding this topic please let me know and I will fix it.

Rating: This book will mostly be 15+. I believe that by this age is when some will be able to stomach these topics. Of course if you are younger just make sure to keep an eye out for disclaimers if there is something that you won't be comfortable reading. Same for anybody else.

This book will be mostly light hearted but it will have some themes like:

- swearing

- discrimination towards monsters

- trauma

- emotional (to eventually physical) abuse

- murder

- slightly graphic violence (not gore level though)

- creepy/horrific descriptions

- some sexual themes

Now regarding sexual themes:

No there won't be any smut. I am not comfortable with writing it. But that doesn't mean it won't be hinted. The most it will get will be PG-13. There won't be many suggestive jokes either.

If you see this emoji ⚠️ then that means something along the themes above is coming up (I will specify). When you see ✅ then your safe and I will give a quick and safe summary on what happened so you don't feel lost.

Whew~! That was quite a bit but I think I got everything covered. If there is anything you feel I missed feel free to comment a question. If not, then what are you waiting for!? Get going to the actual chapter!

Thank you for reading all of this!

- Grace <3

_______________________________________

Guide for reading this book [Will be updated over time] ⤵️

Y/n ➡️ Your name

N/n ➡️ Nickname

L/n ➡️ Last name

B/n ➡️ Brother's name

B/n/n ➡️ Brother's nickname

M/n ➡️ Mother's name

F/n ➡️ Father's name

U/n ➡️ Uncle's name

H/c ➡️ Hair color

E/c ➡️ Eye color

S/c ➡️ Skin color

F/c ➡️ Favorite color

F/f ➡️ Favorite flavor

O/c ➡️ of choice (for outfits and things like that)

F/fo ➡️ Favorite food

I'll keep it at that for now