[💗] Job hunting

Breakfast consisted of one thing. Long awkward silence. I'm not sure what happened but Sans, Papyrus, and Flowey seem off. As we ate, I observe how progressively more agitated Alphys became until. . .

"I can't take this no more!" She bursts while slamming her hands on the table. Seeing how she made a scene and that now everyone is looking at her. She blushes profusely in embarrassment and fumbles to explain herself.

"I-I uh. . . Y-you three!" She points to the two skeletons and flower. "I've seen enough soap operas and anime to know when somethings gone down and clearly something happened. I-I refuse to stand by and let things get worse so we're going to fix this. Undyne mind helping me out here?"

"Not at all!" She stops Papyrus from running away and drags him and Flowey off to somewhere.

I couldn't help but be impressed with Alphys directness. She's definitely grown throughout the time I've known her.

I catch Sans trying to sneak away but I stop him by grabbing him. "uuh mind letting go. i'd rather not get more involved then i already am, heh."

I stare at him in a ready to lecture manner.

"it's true! i just happened to hear in on the end of their argument. . . i can talk to papyrus later. let's let them resolve this first." Sans rubs his neck.

"You're right."

When we got to where the others were Undyne was standing in front of a closed door. Keeping us out, or keeping whoever was inside in.

"D-do you think I made the right choice??" Alphys second guesses herself.

"Of course you did. A confrontation was going to happen sooner or later. It's best that it's sooner." Undyne assures.

"Now this will either end in them reconciling or hating each other even more. Whatever the outcome at the very least they can let everything out without the other running off." B/n who's been only spectating, interjects.

A ring tone from my phone goes off. A coworker calls bringing up a new discourse between humans and monsters. "I have to go now. Tell me how things went when I get back." I tell the group.

"Its the weekend and your working?" Frisk asks.

"Of course. I'm not resting until all of you can. We'll I'm off."

3rd POV 《《

Papyrus and Flowey stood opposite of each other, each at one end of the room.

The buttercup flower could only shrink as he was subjected to Papyrus' piercing glare. That glare stopped when he crossed his arms and turned around so that the skeletons back would face the flower.

It was clear that Papyrus had no will to speak to him. It was only up to him now. Flowey took in a deep breath and forced himself to say what's been running on his mind ever since yesterday.

"I. . . I know that asking for your forgiveness was impossible. But I truly am sorry, I truly am. And I want to prove it to you. Let me prove it to you." Tears pricked from the corner of his eyes.

Papyrus said nothing.

Flowey looked down in complete defeat. "Would you allow to at least explain myself?"

"YOU CAN, BUT DON'T EXPECT IT TO CHANGE MY MIND." Papyrus looked around the room. He hadn't been here before. From the looks of it not many people have been here in a while. Dust covered pictures and display cases.

"I couldn't exactly feel at the time. Well I could but it was only one emotion. Determination. No, happiness, no love, even pain was barely there. The only thing that I cared for at the time was my goal to fix that. To feel again. When I met you, I had no friendly intentions, it was only to use you for information. But as we talked more, as we spent more time together. . . Even though I didn't realize it. . . You were my friend. But I was too stupid to see it. I was unable to see that I did already feel those emotions."