[☀️] As the sun rises

Arc #1 [☀️] : DAWN

》Y/n's POV《

The rush of joy was beaming with the morning sun. Crowds of monsters explored the forest area. They were excited and would call out and observe every single thing. Some of the children would kick pinecones around.

Sans and I were looking for our friend group. We found them near a large pine tree. Undyne was currently attempting to climb to the top of it. Alphys, Frisk, Papyrus and Mettaton watched from below.

"anyone in the mood for smoked fish?" Sans jokes. "slow cooked by the sun."

"Sans stop that!" I shove him lightly. When we get closer to the group we see Papyrus. He wanted to kick the pinecone for as far as he could. But when he kicked it, the pinecone bounced back from a tree hitting his face. I couldn't help but laugh. "They're all like children."

"Indeed." Asgore overheard my comment. "Yet even I have the urge to roll down that hill over there." He points to the hill where many monsters are rolling down and doing cartwheels. Toriel gave him a disapproving side glance.

"Well, you have enough time to do that later. While this moment of bliss is lovely, we do need to think ahead and figure out our next steps." Toriel reasons.

"Your right. I was thinking about it for a bit and I now have the perfect plan. There is a lot to do so we must take small steps."

"So what do you suggest ambassador y/n?" Asgore exaggerates the title for fun.

"For starters we should refrain from going to them. It will only scare them and the last thing we want is for humans to be scared. If we stayed here and minded to our own business than it will give them the idea that we have no bad intentions. It won't be enough to gain their trust but it will a start. Soon authority will come. This is where we all band together to prove our good intentions. Once we do so I will step in and persuade them that you guys are good. My goal is to gain trust and shelter for you guys and then get into conversing with the leaders of the city. There is obviously a lot more to do after that but this is all for now."

"oh politics. i'm out." Sans walks away to the others.

"You know y/n that. . . Might just work. Will all of this be done today?!" Toriel is ready to lecture about my well being.

"We must do all that we can today. Don't worry, the day has just begun, we have plenty of time. All we need to do is plan a little more while we wait for people to see us." I place my hands on my waist confidently.

"Uh your majesty?" A monster walks up to Asgore.

"Yes?"

"We were spotted by humans. . . They called the cops." He chuckles nervously. Toriel and Asgore look at me for guidance I give them a confident thumbs up.

But on the inside: OHNOWHATAMIGONNADOTHISISTOOSOONISTILLNEEDDONTHAVEEVERYTHINGPLANNEDOUTWEAREALLGOINGTODIE!!!!!!!

With this information brought to my attention I knew I had to get everyone back in this forest opening. I spot a large boulder in the middle and run up to it and climb ontop. The moment I stood on it my heart rose to my throat. Oh mmmyyyyy, I have never done this before. . . Will my words even do any good? I erase my doubts and take a deep breath.

"Um. . . Can everyone come look over here?" I stand stiffly raising my voice. No one paid mind to me.

"Attention everyone!" It still didn't work. My nervousness disappeared as irritation built inside me. I will definitely lose my voice by the end of the day.