[☀️] Dawn

Y/n's POV

The second day on the surface had only just begun and things were already too much.

For starters news casters are right outside the house.

Monsters have a very mixed crowd. There is people who want to welcome them with a warm hug and people who want to welcome them with a bullet to the head. (No joke.)

Everyone was trapped within the house with the only place of liberty being the backyard.

Asgore, Toriel and I have like 30 meetings today.

And on top of that there is no food in the fridge!

Everyone was huddled in the living room trying to figure out what to do.

I just got off the phone with Asgore, he said that they had a similar problem but were able to get past the reporters with Mettaton's help. They were trying to pick me up, but they can't seem to get the car past the previously mentioned reporters.

Oh how I wish Mettaton was here to help.

I look out the window to see how many there actually was- holy! Why is there like 20 cars outside!?

I spot the (not so) casual cab waiting way in the back where Asgore and Toriel were in. None of us have a driver's license yet so we'll be depending on transportation from others for the time being.

I close the curtain swiftly when I notice someone look at the window. I turn b/n for some sort of guidance.

One look is all it took for an idea to pop into my head. It seems that b/n somehow read my mind.

"Oh no. We are not doing another switch again!"

"Oh b/n pleasssse the fate of monster kind rests upon it." I hold my hands together and try my best to create a puppy eyed look.

"What's a switch?" Frisk looks away from the screen that was playing a - not so kid friendly - action game.

"You'll see in just a minute. Please b/n just this once."

B/n looks away and grits his teeth. "Fine. This is the last time understand?"

"Loud and clear."

I drag him upstairs. He goes on his phone and proceeds to tweet: This is the worst day of my life.

•••☆•••

"Tada! As you can see this is what a switch is." I present b/n and I.

It's simple really. Because our appearances happen to be so similar. All that is needed is a change of clothes, hairstyling and a bit of makeup to swap in appearances.

Now b/n looked like a, miserable, taller version of me. And I looked like a happy, slightly shorter version of him.

The group looks completely baffled. "this, is actually uncanny." Sans looks perplexed.

Undyne just holds her phone out and takes a picture.

"Let's just get this over with. I would say this is the weirdest thing I've done but this is not even close. Don't worry about food, I'll send someone over to cook today. " He makes his way to the front door.

"Alright, Papyrus mind making a shopping list and sending that to me?"

"NOT AT ALL! CAN I PUT ANYTHING ON IT?"