Coronation

Hugo pov

It was the day of the Coronation and man oh man. I feel worst then i felt few days ago when Briella returned the wand back to me. The guilt really took over me since then. But it's not only because of that, it's because today we're are planning to steal that fairy wand. I was standing next to Evie, Carlos, Jay as well were up on the balcony waiting for Ben and Mal arrival to the castle. I realized this venue is a nice place to photograph dam.

I spot Tony down there with his parents and they look so happy with him. I wish i was like that with my dad. I lean my head to see if Briella showed up anywhere, i scan the whole room minus the choir and she wasn't here. I couldn't find her anywhere, i found it a bit odd since I've heard the whole school goes...

But somehow she hasn't shown yet. Bummer, i must've blew it this time. I never had a friend like her, i couldn't tell if its because she is similar to a god itself, a divine entity or because ever since i got here we've drawn super close to each other. I have to admit she lowkey drives my heart a little fast then usual but i don't know.

But I'm hoping whatever goes on today, just want to get it over and done  with. I see the choir singing with there voices. Me and the others stare at each other as we all know that Ben is about step inside the castle as he is going to be crowned King today. I'm wearing a skull pattern leat leat suit and it is of course red. I love red and its bits of green. I see Mal already bowing down bit, Looking at her right at this moment is making me anxious even more due to the fact of the whole point she got with Ben to steal his wand and now the day is today.

The brown golden doors open by the guards as Ben walks in with his brown hair slip back a bit and his blue princely outfit. Too princely for my liking.

He slowly walks on the carpter as everyone began to bow as he walks forwardly and straight to where Fairy Godmother is sitting and his parents Belle and Beast. Fairy Godmother bows slowly to Beast as permission to take the golden crown off Beast as his rule as King is retired. I can see Mal already fixated with her eyes on the Wand. The air got tense more when Ben went on both of his knees infront of FG and his parents as FG places the crown from his father onto his brown head. He smiled gracefully Ben.

Fairy Godmother stepped away, Letting Beast pull up the glass jar revealing the war in open air. My heart became pumping as my head filled with multiple questions at once is she going to get it now?. My palms became to sweat, like is she now the wand is out, do i even want her to take the wand. It was challenging moment for me but also to Carlos, Jay and Evie who also stared at Mal intensity. Mal stares back at us, it signals she also feels challenged when to take it or.. Should take it. The parents of Ben gifted the Fairy Godmother the wand to bless Ben on this day, his parents moved on separate sides with Fairy God mother in the middle of the stage platform. "Do you solemnly swear to govern the people's of Auradon with Justice and mercy as long as you reign" Fairy Godmother said to Ben.

"I do Solemnly swear" Ben says.
I gulped a bit.

Fairy Godmother exchange smiles with Ben, she places the wand straight tapping it on both on Ben shoulder "Then it's my honor and Joy to bless our new kin-"

Suddenly Fairy Godmother was cut off, as the wand was snatched and Lighting stroked through the window. This made gasp seeing the wand get finally taken, with that type of Zap the barrier would've been open. Everyone backed away in panic seeing the wand was out of control, the sparks of the wand were flying everywhere. Fairy Godmother stepped down the stairs exclaimed "Child! What are you doing" She screams at Jane as she had the wand in her hand trying to control it "If you won't make me beautiful ill do it myself!?" Jane shouts. She was in a twirling mess Jane was indeed. Did she nessicarly had to steal that wand to look beautiful, i mean she has magic herself wouldn't she.