Stars ALIGN

Author pov...

Its a sparkling dark night sky up in a hill. Starry milky way, clear sky. It was beautiful, cosmic and just divine.

The stars twinkle and shooting stars go past. No light breeze but just a clear sky.

There's a grassy hill not that far from Auradon Prep and it's the only hill to clearly see the Auradon night sky in a magical light.
Hugo and Briella were sitting on top of the grassy hill. Since it's them meeting up after the Tourney game today and to work on there project.

These two were taking turns on this taking the 3 photos for there project.

One snap, Briella took a picture and then showed Hugo the picture of what she took, since she needs confirmation if he agrees with it.
Hugo nods and it is time for Hugo to take a picture which he did in a split second.

"This good?" Hugo showed her the picture. In his picture the galaxy was showing alot, the stars looked in perfect perfection and she liked it, she nods. "Yeah"

"Will that be the last 2 pictures before being on the final set of two photos " Asked Hugo looking at her, leaning back on the ground.
"Should Be" Briella said. "I want to consider, when the project is done that you should do mostly all the chat" Says Briella. "Hm, Why?" Hugo questioned with a raised an eyebrow. "Because your a new guy and i feel like Ms Thomas will love it if you did most of it " said Briella. Hugo thought she got a point.

"I mean you did sleep on purpose when she was speaking" Briella remembers.
Hugo rolls his eyes. "Okay, Okay yeah true."

Briella laughed.
Briella looks up direct the stars, admired them.

"There actually are beautiful" Hugo look up with her staring at all the shining stars showing in the sky.

"I know" Briella tilted her head looking at the night sky.

Briella tucks in a bit of her behind her hair and turns to Hugo. She was to planning share something unique
"Want me to show you something".

Hugo stares not entirely sure if he wanted to know, but he insisted. "Okay, what is it".

Hugo watched Briella sit on the back of her legs and began to meditate quietly. Hugo curiously watches her wondering what she was about to do.
Briella Aura surrounding her body started to glow bright so much light which made Hugo flinch back getting exposed to too much light, it was so much light that he covered his up his eyes with his scarf around his neck.

Man she could've warn me!? Argh! My eyes are burning - Hugo thoughts.

"Excuse me! Dim it please!" Hugo exclaimed getting so paranoid with the light around her body, she made herself like a star on planet earth but more on fairy form.

"Oops" Briella dimed her light a little so it wasn't too much for his eyes.
"Can i open my eyes now" Hugo said under the scarf scared to actually remove it.
"What are you feared now" Briella laughed.
"Just Can i, Yes or no" Says Hugo

"Yes"

Hugo took a breathe out and took his scarf off his eyes, however she was still glowing but not much so it wouldn't get his eyes. He then consider it to be looking really cool, she's shining he thought. "What is it?"

"Made by the power of the Blue Fairy. Blue fairies aren't just fairies but a entity of the stars including one, an embodiment of the good and light. Install hope for all people who see it" Briella magic up a magical star pendent with her hand. This sparks shockeness in Hugo dark green eyes. After seeing the Magical bridge, this was ten times better for him." H-how on hell did you do that? " Hugo speechless. The Magical star was a silver platinum pendant it was shaped like the brightest star In the sky.
" I'm a blue fairy " She cutely said. She reached out to his hand and opened, making Hugo suprised. She places it in his hand "It's for you" She smiled brightly.