Exit Out The ISLE

When the limo began to drive along.

In the Limo we have Evie and Mal together
And opposite side Jay, Carlos, Hugo
Jay and Carlos looked around the limo and saw a set of treats in front of them.

They both look at the treats and began to fight for it. They shuved each other back to see which one would could get to the treats first. They put the treats in there mouth and adore the taste of the food.

Hugo slowly grabbed a red  strawberry looking bubble gum and chew it. He was amazed by the taste.
This is the first time he even ate a gum before since the Isle doesn't provide good food.

More likely greesy, old stale, food. Or eat something that isn't even food.

Evie turned to Mal brushing her cheeks with a make up brush.
"Your looking a little washed up, let me help you out"

Mal then yanked hand away not wanting it. "Ew Stop, I'm plotting"

"Well it's not very attractive" says Evie, Evie took a bite on the blue lollipop. And also love the taste.

Carlos grabbed both Jay and Hugo attention as he was memorised by the taste of a chocolate he bit into it.

"Ohhh... These, it's salty like nuts but sweet like i dont know what"

Hugo didn't look bothered to answer Carlos.
"I don't know" He said.

"Let me see?" Jay asked.

Carlos immediately to show the chewed up chocolate in his mouth.
Jay threw something for that and grabbed the chocolate from Carlos Hand.

Jay took a taste and he also loved it, nodding his head.

Meanwhile Mal pressed a button on a remote making the door hutch between the back seats and the driver seat.

Evie looked at the back and saw there a dead end at the Isle which made Evie freak out.
"Look!"

Carlos yell out "It's a trap!" When they all saw the dead end.

Thinking they were about to fall off and land in the water.
Everyone seemly started screaming huddling together.
Then a magical golden bridge started to appear above the water for the limo to drive on.

The kids stop screaming realizing that they didn't fall to there doom.

"What just happened"
Carlos stood up a bit confused

Mal chuckled.
They looked around seeing the magic Bridge unfold.

Evie giggled.
"It must be magic"

"Oh it is magic too" Hugo tried to look outside the window.

Mal turned around, tapping the remote on the seat to get the drivers attention.

"Hey did this little Button just open up the Magic Barrier?"

"Nope this opens the magic barrier"
The driver turned over and showed Mal a golden remote with a button on it.
"That opens my garage" He said.
"and this button" The driver pressed a button that closes the hatch so they could stop talking to him.

"Okayyy, Nasty" Mal giggled before taking a great seat on her seat.
"I like that guy"

We began to start a new journey to Auradon through the golden bridge and on to Auradon land.
The Auradon limo goes straight past a sign that says

Auradon Prep. Goodness doesn't get any better.
When the limo arrives in front of the Auradon Prep castle.

A parade began with everyone waving there hands, someone with a welcome sign and a band played.