The Villains Plan

The five were at Maleficent Castle as Maleficent discusses the plan to the kids.
"You will go, You will find the find the fairy godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand" She said fileling her nail on her throne.
"Easy, Peasy"

"What's in it for us?" Mal questioned her mother.

"Matching thrones, hers and hers crowns" says Maleficent.

"Um.. - i think she meant us" Carlos added.
Maleficent threw the file at the back of her and stared at Mal. Before she got up and began to talk to her.

"It's all about you and me baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer" Maleficent asking Mal.

Mal chuckled at her mother question.
"Yeah, i mean who doesn't"

"Well get me the wand!" Maleficent said with determination. She us so desparte for that wand so she can reign all over Auradon.
"Then you and I can see all that and so much more" Maleficent started to feel amazed about what she's talking about

"and with that wand and my scepter. I will be able me to bend both good and evil to my will" Maleficent said in a crazy manner.

Evil Queen cut in with Maleficent words.
"Our Will"

And 4 parents agreed with Maleficent.

"Our will, our will.." Maleficent corrected herself.

She then clicked her fingers to bring Mal attention back to her.

"and if you refuse, your grounded for the rest of your life missy" Maleficent gave a consequence if she still refuse to go to Auradon.

"What Mom-"

Maleficent cuts Mal off before beginning a staring comp where there eyes glow green.

These two intensely stared to each until Mal loses and annoyedly agreed
to go to Auradon.
"Fine whatever"

"I win" Maleficent adore the victory.

The Evil Queen then called her daughter.
"Evie! My little Evielette in training."
Evie took a seat in front of the Evil Queen with a amazed look on her face.

"You just find yourself a Prince with a big castle and a mother in law wing"

"and LOTS AND LOTS OF MIRRORS!" They both said together Evie and the Evil Queen.

Evie giggle with the over excitement of joy.
"No laughing, wrinkles!" Evil Queen told her.

Maleficent face plam her horns annoyed as she can tell noone getting the point of this.

Hugo decided to go by his father, The horned king who is sitting in a corner of wooden steps not so far away from Jafar.

Hugo sat next to him and looked at him with a smile.

" this is a perfect opportunity for us to become the gods we have dreamed for my boy!" The Horned King said cackling as he hits his son in the shoulder.

"Yeah i know father, I'm generally excited. Also Seeing all the Auradon citizens go poof" Hugo made a poof action with his hand, growing an evil grin and red glowing eyes.

The Horned King became to sniff a bit as if he wanted to dramatically cry.
"Oh son, your just like your old man. Those words sound so evil"

He began to use his furry scarf to wipe his eyes.
Hearing this excites Hugo. He never seen his father this excited for him.

"You know Hugo, you better do this for me. This dream of being a ruthless God has awaited for so long. Because i have no clue how angry i get if you trip up and don't get that wand" The Horned King tone changed rapidly into a darker sense.
He gave Hugo a slight warning, because Hugo has seen the disappointment side of the Horned King when Hugo does something that he's not proud of, he isn't afraid to give him deadly punishment.